Bleach Aftermath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Aftermath takes place years after the battle with Aizen. No real characters will be in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» What happened to this place
Las Noches EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 7:51 pm by saru shonen

» Just In Case......
Las Noches EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 7:37 pm by Zazyre

» EYYY!!! Attention please!
Las Noches EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 11:58 pm by Angron

» Im Back -Ice
Las Noches EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 6:41 pm by Ice bane

» Gillian invasion
Las Noches EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 9:34 pm by Shikyo

» Zazyre Alciel
Las Noches EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 4:34 pm by Zazyre

» Zazyre's future Zanpakutou
Las Noches EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 12:27 am by Zazyre

» my apologies
Las Noches EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 5:30 am by Alucard

» Aurora Manor, House of the Fullbringers
Las Noches EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 5:01 pm by Chimera-Leonov

Top posters
Alucard
Las Noches I_vote_lcapLas Noches I_voting_barLas Noches I_vote_rcap 
Angron
Maiko mana
Prince Vegeta
saru shonen
Mokuntaku
Chimera-Leonov
Son Goku
Reina Venena
Shikyo
Statistics
We have 47 registered users
The newest registered user is giancan

Our users have posted a total of 414 messages in 94 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed May 15, 2019 11:06 am

Las Noches

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Angron

Angron

Ryo : 82

Las Noches Empty
PostSubject: Las Noches   Las Noches EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 11:00 am

The massive white fortress had suffered tremendous damage in past years. When Angron finally found it, it had been in shambles... That was nearly 99 years ago. During that time he examined the work of Kaname Tousen, Gin Ichimaru, and of course Sosuke Aizen. Being an immensely powerful Hollow he found a way to force a Vasto Lordes to take on the form of a full-Arrancar. It was nearly thirty years of recent finding a way to make it possible though...

The last 60 years were spent repairing the fortress and Dome, and of course adding his own designs and likings to it. The five towers repaired, each given a specific duty. Tower number one was given a detection system for shinigami and quincy. It is monitored constantly by low standing hollows with some Arrancar to keep them sorted out.

The Second tower creates a defensive dome, similar to that of the Seireitei over Las Noches. It is one of the more heavily defended towers. Manned mostly by lower Arrancars, it is the first line of defense and a powerful one.

The Third Tower, it is both interesting and strange. What had previously been sand in  Las Noches was now full of artificial life. Plants, trees, even water runs outside the grounds. It is maintained by the third tower. Though not entirely important, it does help to support the powers of certain hollows that would otherwise go to waste.

The fourth tower, the research and development tower. Only the most esteemed and intelligent of hollows are allowed here. It is the most heavily defended tower.  It's importance cannot be underestimated. Not only does it constantly search for new ways to improve hollows, but it also spies on other beings particularly in the mortal realm.

The fifth tower, is not a training ground. A place to spar between hollows. It is specially reinforced to withstand most ceros up to the power of the lower ranking espada.

Not many other improvements have been added. But it is a peaceful place within Hueco Mundo, no one dares to defy Angron. Still he does search for the more impressive hollows to join his ranks. Those important enough are eve granted palaces within the grounds for themselves and their entourage.

Welcome to Las Noches.
Back to top Go down
Angron

Angron

Las Noches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Las Noches   Las Noches EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 8:26 pm

Angron had only begun collecting his forces, so far only two Arrancar had even seemed worthy of a position within the new order of Hueco Mundo. As he stepped outside his fortress to look over the barren lands an idea came to mind.

Less than a second later his spiritual pressure went through the roof. Most Hollows already avoided this place. But he was sure some with either enough arrogance or confidence would be drawn forth. Sadly he was too close to Las Noches and caused a long crack in the thick walls. Hopefully his current Arrancar would come forth so he could rank them. And any with enough guts would come this way to be tested.
Back to top Go down
Reina Venena

Reina Venena

Ryo : 24

Las Noches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Las Noches   Las Noches EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 11:00 pm

Reina already sensing Angron's spiritual pressure from a tower immediately felt a sudden increase in power. Using her sodino she appeared in behind him in seconds soundlessly. "I sensed a rise, what's going on." She asked her purple eyes drilling him. She respected his power like most hallow did, but did not fear him.
Back to top Go down
Angron

Angron

Las Noches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Las Noches   Las Noches EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 11:25 pm

"A test, on my part for any who show up. You and Reina will fight for a minute or two so I may decide where you both stand and grant you the numbers the former Espada displayed." He stated simply, his gaze set upon the ominous sands that spread before them. "The pulse was meant to attract any other visitors who wish to join us, they too will receive a test... You and Shuu are quite formidable. But I do need larger numbers should the Quincy or Soul Society attempt an invasion... Or a whim catches me to invade them." He gave a light shrug as his last statement came to pass. "For now we wait."
Back to top Go down
Son Goku

Son Goku

Ryo : 33

Las Noches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Las Noches   Las Noches EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 11:36 pm

Sensing a strong power that he had only felt once before he was thrilled someone was either looking for a challenge or a member to join a group. "This power is amazing." he stated with a grin, his focus went from the other vaste lorde in front of him to that amazing power he felt. The other vaste took this as a disrespect of the highest manner and tried to attack Goku. Though with a swift wipe of his tail he destroyed his opponent with ease he was tired of the weak hollow just randomly roaming around and wanted to have a stronger companion or at least allie so he started running toward the spiritul pressure at a break neck speed that most vaste lorde couldn't even see let alone do.
Back to top Go down
Shuu

Shuu

Ryo : 16

Las Noches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Las Noches   Las Noches EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 12:03 am

Sensing a surge of power seamlessly distinguish itself from the stale air of Las Noches, standing 80 feet up in the air ,or better yet upside down was a form that caused many hollows of all shapes and form to run for their souls. There standing upside down as if it was normal was the mysterious Espada, Shuu. One of the undoubtedly most powerful beings in this limbo like world.His eyes glanced at the pale moon that forever frowned upon the dull repetitive sand of Hueco Mundo. He looked towards the palace of his associates with stoic omniscient azure colored eyes, Shuu tilted towards the palace which all avoided. All at once a Sonic boom resounded from his feet, so loud it could be heard throughout the area, the effect instant as Shuu soared like a jet towards the giant landscape.A slight tapping noise could be heard echoing through the marble encased halls, a stoic Shuu neared his supposed leader looking on too him he gave a slight nod with his hands in his pockets. It was strange any other hollow of such power would be gloating to the heavens of their power ,but not him. For Shuu didn't give off not a single hint of his reiatsu levels; for he did not have to. One could see the power radiating from him just by the way he held himself. His reserves almost as massive as their leader. But why gloat over such an inferior title such as being title. no he had transcended such behavior. Turning his oppressive gaze towards the one nearest to his leader he watched. It was supposed to be the one he would fight with. He'd done what he always  and watched.
Back to top Go down
Angron

Angron

Las Noches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Las Noches   Las Noches EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 12:14 am

A slight upward curve formed at the ends of his lips, he seemed happy they had taken the hint to show up at least. His black hair blew back in breeze that moved over the land, "You two will battle for a short time, and I will judge accordingly. Unlike the former Espada this will not be purely a judgement of power, rather every facet of this battle will be judged. Your movements, strategy, attacks, and creativity... I only ask you  stay away from Las Noches, it took a long time to repair the place and I have grown a little attached to it." He stated calmly dispassionately... It was odd to hear as though he were somehow far away and all of this was simply an image left behind. "If any hollows arrive, they will have to survive in the cross-fire of your battle for thirty seconds. Upon surviving we will take them in, train them, and add them to our numbers."

His gaze moved to the moon, then to Shuu, and finally to Reina. "Remember, do not hurt Las Noches..." He seemed to float off the ground a few feet to make sure he had a good view of the coming fight. The lead Espada's gaze had to be quick, his senses sharp.. He couldn't truly allow either of them to be seriously wounded fighting one another. The medical labs were still developing a swift hollow regeneration method...

"Begin..."
Back to top Go down
Reina Venena

Reina Venena

Las Noches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Las Noches   Las Noches EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 12:44 am

Reina sensed a great spiritual pressure appear but she did not turn around to face it. When they were a good distance away from Las Noches she waited for Angron's signal then immediately used sodino to appear behind her opponent in a matter of seconds, she barely even appeared as a blur and launched a strike at her opponent enhanced with her spiritual power so even the toughest of heirros, the strike would at least leave a very shallow wound if it hit.
Back to top Go down
Shuu

Shuu

Las Noches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Las Noches   Las Noches EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 12:51 am

Using sonido to meet his opponent he appeared in an audible belch caused by the distortion in space it caused.Hearing the trademark blurp of a sonido he quickly turned to see a swooping hook aimed for his person that would most likely not even scratch his hard hide he merely ducked  loosely under the presumed hook, sliding slyly under her guard he wrapped his powerful arms around her launching a powerful knee to her gut. So hard it could shake sand beneath them from contact. If so connecting to take advantage of the ragged strike he would fall backwards in a backwards suplex throwing her body right into the sand below.

Last edited by Shuu on Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Son Goku

Son Goku

Las Noches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Las Noches   Las Noches EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 12:52 am

Rushing fast toward the power level that was surging. "Wow the closer i get to this power, the more i realize i need to improve something or i will be eaten or destroyed sooner or later." Going so fast making a blazing line in the sand he reached a point where he could see los noches five major buildings and as he was checking everything out he saw two accancar or something a little different. one had a great spirutual pressure, but not as strong as the one he sensed on one of the towers. The other seemed to not even exist. "I hope i don't get caught in whatever is going on." trying to speed up his run so that he could pass them in Thirty seconds just as a blur. "This probably won't work but i can at least try just getting through this before i get myself killed running through a battle field." smirking he wanted to see if he could pass his current level of speed to attain something faster.
Back to top Go down
Angron

Angron

Las Noches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Las Noches   Las Noches EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 12:57 am

Angron caught sight of a speeding Vasto Lordes, he was the only one to come this close. A battle between Espada was a fabled thing now... Only the strongest could hope to survive the shockwaves cast off. His head tilted as he used his own Sonido, sending out a shockwave of his own as a boom rattled the field. He didn't need to test speed, otherwise he'd hold a race. He needed to know the creature had a desire to survive. In a flash he was in front of the vasto lordes and held out his hand to stop the creature in it's tracks. "You will get as close to that fight as possible, and survive until I am satisfied. The closer you get, the less the time needed. Should you survive, you will be transformed into an Arrancar... After some extensive training to prepare you for it." A moment later he was gone, another thunderous sound heard as he was in his former position, arms folded over his chest.
Back to top Go down
Reina Venena

Reina Venena

Las Noches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Las Noches   Las Noches EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 1:10 am

Seeing her opponent duck she instinctively jumped bringing her legs to her stomach avoiding his grasp as he went in to grab her and landed on his back and used a sadino enhanced jump forward off of his back to form  a great distance between them and fired a volley of bala at exceptionally high speeds, she doubted that the slower arrancar could dodge them all as they were coming at such quick succession.
Back to top Go down
Shuu

Shuu

Las Noches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Las Noches   Las Noches EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 1:23 am

Seeing the woman narrowly escape his grasp he turned seeing a few bala thrown at him. Using a slightly modified sonido in which he called Escalon step. He blurred quickly out of the way of the attacks stopping a short distance away. Looking to her ,He extended his index finger slightly before a surge of condensed grey energy gathered around his point. Gathering in a spiraling posture it fired suddenly reaching her location a breakneck time, even the fastest beings alive would have to work to dodge such an attack. The destructive power of his attack equivalent to that strong enough to be able to overwhelm a Espada ranked hollows Gran Ray Cero. The blast able to completely vaporize sections of las noches at a time.
Back to top Go down
Son Goku

Son Goku

Las Noches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Las Noches   Las Noches EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 1:30 am

"Wtf." as the man whos power i sensed." As the man in all black spoke he looked at the battle going on and he saw a cero being fired... "Sigh i guess i have to do what i have to do." He used his speed getting 5 feet away from the fight so that just in case he needed to move he could. Simply standing there he was hoping neither of them would come at him but continue there fight. If this was to go his way he wouldn't even need to move more then once or twice. "Lets hope this guys don't get to serious otherwise i could be caught in there cross fire." letting out another sigh the vaste lorde stood ready to move when they did forward or backward he was ready to move hoping he was fast enough.
Back to top Go down
Angron

Angron

Las Noches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Las Noches   Las Noches EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 8:59 am

Angron's gaze was cold as his eyes darted between the individuals. He doubted the hollow could truly see the two battling at times, they were both fast, more than likely faster than himself. The hollow however was close... And the cero that was just launched would be striking incredibly close to the creature provided it wasn't countered. Something told him that Reina would try to use her superior speed once more.
Back to top Go down
Reina Venena

Reina Venena

Las Noches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Las Noches   Las Noches EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 6:43 pm

Reina saw the energy start to form and she knew a cero was coming and by the power she sensed a big one. She got in a stance already prepared to dodge it and waited for just before the cero was fired to user her sadino to once again to create a distance between them and fired a range of balla at a more accelerated rate than last time making them hard to dodge as the now where not only faster but also had much more range. If the balla hit she new even though her opponents hierro was strong that he would still feel and take a good amount of damage.
Back to top Go down
Shuu

Shuu

Las Noches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Las Noches   Las Noches EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 7:40 pm

Watchiing with dull eyes, Shuu watched the girl dodge his cero. His omniscient Eyes unflinching as a catastrophic explosion rocked the area to its core,creating minor tremors throughout the ground and illuminating the pale sands momentarily. Seeing a blurring new threat come his way he would show just how formidable he truly was; seemingly tilting foward in mid air a sound barrier was broken as Shuu blasted forth towards her. Bringing up his strong armored arms he narrowly dodge the  balla as he soared from side to side. One last bala striking him him on his forearm, the orb of power grinding against his strong shell momentarily before being smacked aside like an unwanted burden, a explosion graced its impact. Smoke trailed slightly from the contact point of the bala and his hierro ,but no visible sign of compromise could be seen on the rigid face of Shuu. Nearing his fellow espada quickly his right foot cocked back in a arch as he prepped to a kick;intending to use his swift forward momentum to increase its power. Just as he was about to swing his leg at the female's head he vanished leaving the trademark blupe that Sonido made,  quickly appearing behind her in less then a second. Shuu pivoted on his his as he instead aimed a hard right fist directly into the ribs of the woman. Upon impact he would use the connect fist to fire off a hard bala directly into the midsection from point blank. His presence being exactly behind her the speed of this punch was almost inavoidable,and the power strong enough to break bones.
Back to top Go down
Son Goku

Son Goku

Las Noches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Las Noches   Las Noches EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 7:50 pm

As the vaste lorde watched the battle this so called "Espada" where having he watched in glory wondering if he could also achieve this level. Even though he couldn't follow some of there movements he knew that this was a great fight. Though before getting completely lost in the fight he saw some bala coming his way and he had to move swiftly or get struck so backing up 3 feet he dodge them but by the very last hairs of lucky he had. After dodging them he stepped back into the five-four feet radius of the battle knowing he could dodge there random off stray as long as they didn't use whatever that speed step was to get closer to him. "This is amazing." he thought even tho his eyes looked like a crimson moon warning that he was getting ready to kill his prey but this time he knew he was out classed and he stayed where he was confident yet respectful of the hollow fighting in front of him and of course of the one even they respected.
Back to top Go down
Angron

Angron

Las Noches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Las Noches   Las Noches EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 11:58 pm

Angron was getting rather bored with the fight, neither one truly seemed all that interested in it. Or they were so evenly matched it was boring him. There had been a few tense moments but nothing to make him truly believe one more powerful or more suited for a position above the other. His disinterest could be felt and soon his mist was approaching the two of them. It grew slowly in comparison to their speeds, but it didn't need to touch. Them, it just added a little extra pressure to the group. Even as they fought the bursts of spiritual pressure were gathering crowds. A horde of hollows was watching, waiting for the two to become so wounded that they could be defeated and devoured.... Those within Las Noches were simply watching, though none could make a judgement call as to who was superior. If things kept going like this he would need to invent a new ranking system...
Back to top Go down
Reina Venena

Reina Venena

Las Noches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Las Noches   Las Noches EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 12:20 am

Having made a good distance between the two from her last attack she observed and sense the use of his peculiar technique and dodging the bala and coming at her, she waited until he was close enough that it would be hard to and used sodino to vanish and appear to his left not a great distance, but enough to be out of the way of his physical attacks and maker it harder to surprise her with his peculiar speed technique. While she had been avoiding the blow she had also been charging energy at her hallow whole causing her bangs to move out of the way of it, and fired her black cero at him suddenly. The power of the blast would certainly cause a massive explosion one she was unsure that her slower opponent could escape, she hoped it would also destroy the pesky little hallow watching them. 
Back to top Go down
Shuu

Shuu

Las Noches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Las Noches   Las Noches EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 1:18 am

A vein twitched slightly through the grief stricken face of Shuu. He was tired of this endless charade of stupidity! He was tired of this insignificant creature doubting his power, he was sick that the lowly hollows even dare come near his place of battle. His territory his rights! Almost ignoring the incoming cero coming his way he was too lost in thought. This creature dared try and take his rank as strongest....why would you tamper with the universal order of everything that is known as balance..? But then again, that was the way of creature that were encompassed with life, and even so for those who didn't. These soulless beings known as hollow were gluttonous by nature devouring all in their path bent on taking everything for themselves. To become the strongest, to be invincible. To...never fear oblivion... 

In his mind it panned out it was a good design ,but inferior to his insight on it all. He had seen things, he has learned things that others have no idea were even existing in the dark span of the intelligent mind. This order...no this system of Humans die by hollow, Hollow die by Shinigami, vice versa and infinity, but no one ever asked this one question. When was it gonna end? For most humans they think that once their mortal body fails them they will pass on to the second life, the more primitive sort of meatbags thinking that some Savior will swoop down from the heavens and whisk their soul away. Tch, he was above this of course. But once passed into the afterlife they were once again brought to the never ending chase of death upon them. So then again what was it that brought the hollows to drive so relentlessly to get stronger...,truly what was it? Why did the shinigami do all in their power to stop the demonic beast from progressing in their seemingly pointless endeavors? It all came to him...To escape death, while they were already dead, death itself came in many different forms for them...it was utter and complete oblivion.

His usually stoic eyes widened as the blackened cero roared towards him and he said accidently outloud his void face widening it surprise and fear. He was no better then this triangle of battle and conquest he was just like them. His grip on reality slipping his control on his massive Reiastu levels were temporarily destroyed; opening a flood gate of energy. Just as he was about to be hit by the mguihty cero. He voiced his confusion openly in a painful horrid scream."Neeooooooohh!" In the anguish of his mighty roar, Reiatsu flooded from his being pouring through his eyes his mouth lacing the air visibly with his power. Creating an almost mushroom like effect it vaporized the nearby weak hollows unaccustomed to such levels. Dust showered as an trademark shock wave violently shook the world. The very ground shook from it, his explosion of Reiatsu expanded from the impact of the cero on his being. 

A few minutes after the incredible display a figure emerged from the huge crater caused from the explosive action that had just taken place, a Steeled Shuu walked from the dust ensued area towards Las Noches. His trademark gaze now set adamantly upon his persona, he was sure now." I am done with this ignorant display. Place her what you may. I know of my own power." He said just loud enough where he knew his current leader could hear him. He paused for a second staring hard into the sand. Only he would know of the inner turmoil that ruffled within him every second.' I....am nothing like these pitiful excuse for spirits.' He thought looking at the ashes of the large sum of hollow that had appeared to his bout. This thought visibly reassuring him he begun to walk slowly towards the white palace, before disappearing completely as the trademark blump of Sonido could be heard
Back to top Go down
Son Goku

Son Goku

Las Noches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Las Noches   Las Noches EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 1:41 am

As he black cero rushed toward the other "Espada" goku felt a power he only felt when what the man espada called his "leader" released to call all the hollows that are.... or where here now there only was him. Out of all the hollows there he had withstood the power because the leader was so close to him a moment before that he could still withstand the power knowing how it felt and how to survive it. As soon as he finished with his thought thou he saw a 'X' of cero energy going toward him he swiftly gathered his own cero to try and block it but he was to late but he had stopped most of it. So with this he left out a harmful cry out as he looked down he finally suffered his first wound and it was an 'X' like shape on his body.

He felt ashamed and even more then that he felt angry wanting to be stronger so that he could recover from this shame and one day punch the man who gave him this scar in the face. Letting out a more hollow like scream he accidentally let a cero slip out from his rage that was building inside him.

He shouted toward the man that was the one who called him there. "So this is what you wanted a powerful army!" stopping in anger for a moment... "Well i am the only one left this surely should be enough evidence that i am worthy of joining your ranks!" He was furious wanting only what he had rightfully earned a spot in the mystery mans army. looking at him with his now Burning crimson eyes that could look at a village or city and set if a flame just from the firie passion in his eyes. "Let me join your army, No you need a strong ARRANCAR like me in your army!" Shouting making his point that he wanted to be like what they where even though he knew they where a whole class above arrancar after seeing that display of spiritaul pressure and raw power. They where the espada and he wanted to be the first personal arrancar in this army that would surely grow bigger and stronger if they wiped out the weaklings like they did. Waiting for a response he looked at the man with those burning crimson eyes to show he was ready to face whatever was behind those walls.
Back to top Go down
Angron

Angron

Las Noches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Las Noches   Las Noches EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 9:02 am

(My net is down so what is to come next is from my phone.)

A smile played across Angrons face as he retracted his cloud. He clapped his hands slowly and gave the group a nod, "You will complement each other nicely... I will take my place as King and you two will be my seconds. The Lord and Lady espada. The ruling caste of Hueco Mundo... You will both be given Espada to serve you according to the skills you've displayed. That said I expect respect and loyalty..."

The ancient hollow turned his gaze to the vasto lordes who had managed to survive. "Quite the boisterous one... I will grant you the power you desire. But the first step is the hardest of them all. Your current boundaries need to be broken to make way for your new form. You will be closer to oblivion with my gift than you were in this battle." The man cracked his neck as he seemed to walk down to him as though there were a staircase in the air. His mist burst forth to surround the Hollow.

A green glow enveloped him, it felt like a stunning evil... A terror that grips so tight one cannot move. The distinct feeling of imminent death with no way out. The vasto lordes found himself sucked dry of reiatsu in seconds... Just before true death... A surge of power moved into his body it felt good, amazing, incredible. The mist could work in reverse and expend massive amounts of reiatsu when desired. It forced the change on the vasto lordes breaking the barriers it had made. Whatever limits it had previously seemed non-existant.

Even so the transformation took its toll on Angron. Creating an Arrancar was only possible by using the hogyoku or devouring hollow over centuries. His way forced the change at the cost of much of his own energy. This would be one of his weakest moments until his research department could not only conserve energy but transform in mass.
Back to top Go down
Reina Venena

Reina Venena

Las Noches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Las Noches   Las Noches EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 1:13 pm

Reina watched as her cero hit her target and cause a cratering explosion, though she sensed something else from where her cero had impacted a massive amount of energy was exploding from the area, she used her sadino to not be affected by this new explosion, and watched through intense purple eyes her opponent emerge babbling emotionally. Hueco Mundo was no place for emotions, expressing them so openly, saddened Reina as she expected more control from someone so close to her level.
Back to top Go down
Son Goku

Son Goku

Las Noches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Las Noches   Las Noches EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 5:02 pm

Goku was surrounded by this strange green and black looking mist as he saw the leader of the espada walk toward him. Not knowing what was going on he reacted as if anyone would "Wtf are you doing!" Though it was to late he was already completely covered with the mist. It drained all his power he felt weak and useless just like before after receiving that 'X' on his chest. He felt as though he was going to die right then and there. Instead he was consumed shortly after with a great power that he never felt before. Though he was still weaker then the two "Espada" that had found in front of him.

"So this was the base of there power, wow this is outstanding." He had no fear anymore it faded away as he was consumed with the massive power he was just given. holding a pose his hands ran down his body noting ever marking and feature. The scar he had received that couldn't heal was know on his humaniod form. and he noticed his hollow hole moved toward the base of his neck. he loved his new body. All was great but he noticed his mask was gone the only thing that remained was a form of a horn that wasn't really like his vaste lorde one but he liked it. "This is wonderful, but may i ask your name sense i seem to be going to be working for you." slowly bowing his head to show respect for this gift and new power.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Las Noches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Las Noches   Las Noches Empty

Back to top Go down

Las Noches
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next