Bleach Aftermath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Aftermath takes place years after the battle with Aizen. No real characters will be in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» What happened to this place
Son Goku in los noches  EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 7:51 pm by saru shonen

» Just In Case......
Son Goku in los noches  EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 7:37 pm by Zazyre

» EYYY!!! Attention please!
Son Goku in los noches  EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 11:58 pm by Angron

» Im Back -Ice
Son Goku in los noches  EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 6:41 pm by Ice bane

» Gillian invasion
Son Goku in los noches  EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 9:34 pm by Shikyo

» Zazyre Alciel
Son Goku in los noches  EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 4:34 pm by Zazyre

» Zazyre's future Zanpakutou
Son Goku in los noches  EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 12:27 am by Zazyre

» my apologies
Son Goku in los noches  EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 5:30 am by Alucard

» Aurora Manor, House of the Fullbringers
Son Goku in los noches  EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 5:01 pm by Chimera-Leonov

Top posters
Alucard
Son Goku in los noches  I_vote_lcapSon Goku in los noches  I_voting_barSon Goku in los noches  I_vote_rcap 
Angron
Son Goku in los noches  I_vote_lcapSon Goku in los noches  I_voting_barSon Goku in los noches  I_vote_rcap 
Maiko mana
Prince Vegeta
saru shonen
Mokuntaku
Chimera-Leonov
Son Goku
Reina Venena
Shikyo
Statistics
We have 47 registered users
The newest registered user is giancan

Our users have posted a total of 414 messages in 94 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed May 15, 2019 11:06 am

Son Goku in los noches

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Son Goku

Son Goku

Ryo : 33

Son Goku in los noches  Empty
PostSubject: Son Goku in los noches    Son Goku in los noches  EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 10:57 pm

After Angron was done speaking Goku wondered if he could use that flash step the to where using and in a instant he was from behind Angron to 10 feet in front of him. "Wow i like this new found form of speed." Smirking he used this all the way to los noches which only took a few seconds more after he was used to using this new found technique. "Now to find some clothes." He was walking around when he saw a room full of clothes. He looked and looked for a suit he liked and finally he found one it was a short white vest with a black inside and the bottoms where baggy and came all the way down to his feet. After putting them on he also found some cloth that seemed to go over your feet and some flat shoes he put on. "This is new and it feels amazing." Smirking he now was off to familiar himself with the area as he was told. While walking around looking at everything he found Lord shuu as Angron called him and he walked over to him to speak to get to know him better. "Hey lord shuu how is it going?" he asked waiting for shuu to turn around and reply to what he had asked him.
Back to top Go down
Shuu

Shuu

Ryo : 16

PostSubject: Re: Son Goku in los noches    Son Goku in los noches  EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 11:33 pm

Hearing a tapping of feet, the Espada known as Shuu turned to the sound of his name being called.His current position a dark shadowed corner of the hall,his back posted firmly onto the wall his current form made him look like a tall slender shadow. His only action to seperate him from the sceneray being a small movement that involved bringing his foot to prop comfortably on the wall he currently occupied. Hearing his name being called out the figure moved slightly slowly turning a lumbering head to meet this new visitor, he slowly reacted to the call, as he lazily pushed himself into the light, arching his head back a dry sigh heaved from his lips. 

Now fully visible in the light the being  in turn looked at the seemingly smaller male he stared downwards at the arrancar his towering height one of the many factors ,that made his intimidating aura. Beams of light pouring down upon his back were blocked out of the way of Goku as he stepped towards him lightly; Shuu's shadow hanging over him. Like the dry side of a tall mountain his feature were slightly dulled in shadow; his glowing blue Azure hues glowering down at the shorter hollow. His unblinking gaze seemed to look towards the shorter male, but his gaze and focus looked through the physical body of the man into the darkest pits of his very soul, or so it could seem for one caught in the predatory glare of Shuu. 

Seemingly shifting his eyes slightly rolling them to look at the smaller male he looked stoically as he stopped his approach a 2 feet from the man his body stilled unnaturally so before he spoke with a deep rolling baritone voice." Hmm. What do you want?" He said coldly his neck craned into a forced rigid position as he looked downwards as he was slightly close to the other male. His deep blue eyes similar to that of a tiger, nothing but a mirror of what you give off. Behind that mirror a hard animal hardwired to kill.
Back to top Go down
Son Goku

Son Goku

Ryo : 33

PostSubject: Re: Son Goku in los noches    Son Goku in los noches  EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 2:58 am

letting out a laugh as if he knew the man before him his whole life "Nothing man just seems like i am joining you so i wanted to get to know someone and you where the first espada i saw lord shuu." looking at the man scaling over him he wasn't trying start anything other then a friendship seeing as he was hoping to soon be an espada. "Just wanted to make a friendship but if you don't want to talk just send me on my way." getting ready to walk away if told to do so even though hoping shuu would want to talk and maybe go take out some more weak hollow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Son Goku in los noches    Son Goku in los noches  Empty

Back to top Go down

Son Goku in los noches
Page 1 of 1