Bleach Aftermath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Aftermath takes place years after the battle with Aizen. No real characters will be in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» What happened to this place
Shuu vs maiko EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 7:51 pm by saru shonen

» Just In Case......
Shuu vs maiko EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 7:37 pm by Zazyre

» EYYY!!! Attention please!
Shuu vs maiko EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 11:58 pm by Angron

» Im Back -Ice
Shuu vs maiko EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 6:41 pm by Ice bane

» Gillian invasion
Shuu vs maiko EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 9:34 pm by Shikyo

» Zazyre Alciel
Shuu vs maiko EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 4:34 pm by Zazyre

» Zazyre's future Zanpakutou
Shuu vs maiko EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 12:27 am by Zazyre

» my apologies
Shuu vs maiko EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 5:30 am by Alucard

» Aurora Manor, House of the Fullbringers
Shuu vs maiko EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 5:01 pm by Chimera-Leonov

Top posters
Alucard
Shuu vs maiko I_vote_lcapShuu vs maiko I_voting_barShuu vs maiko I_vote_rcap 
Angron
Maiko mana
Prince Vegeta
saru shonen
Mokuntaku
Chimera-Leonov
Son Goku
Reina Venena
Shikyo
Statistics
We have 47 registered users
The newest registered user is giancan

Our users have posted a total of 414 messages in 94 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed May 15, 2019 11:06 am

Shuu vs maiko

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maiko mana

Maiko mana

Ryo : 45

Shuu vs maiko Empty
PostSubject: Shuu vs maiko   Shuu vs maiko EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 6:30 pm

She sat behind some bushes concealing her spirit pressure so she would not be seen or senced she was told that the man or thing she was fighting was very powerful and she wanted to test him then she thought to her self "well if he's not then ill have a baby" she said this in her mind so she would not give away her permission she was hoping the humans in the area wouldn't be obliterated she didn't think this battle was gong to be to devistating but she could always be wrong. 
As she sat there waiting to sence her opponent or see him she  unwrapped a bright cherry red sucker that she put in her mouth so she could limit her breathing and speed so she was not too fast for her opponent. She began thinking of how this battle would turn out and who the winner was going to be.
Back to top Go down
Shuu

Shuu

Ryo : 16

Shuu vs maiko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shuu vs maiko   Shuu vs maiko EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 3:18 pm

Walking stoically throughout a barren clearing. the mysterious colossus known as Shuu wondered through this vertigo like land. Clasped with pillars of decayed rock this ravaged battleground must have been quite a sight in it's olden days. It was funny the toll time could take on everything that graced these lands, from the mightiest warrior to the lonely blade of grass on a cliff side. It was true that nothing truely lasted forever. In death or otherwise, but shaking idle thoughts from his universe of information clasped inside his brain he scanned the area using his advanced Pesquisa to look for any and all spiritual energies that were locked away in this land.

Snapping his head around he looked towards a bunch of bushes, his azure laddered eyes glowing in sensation to the reiatsu concentrated in that spot. While the pulse faint making it obvious someone was doing a good job to hide from his advanced tracking skills. Looking directly towards the bushes he smiled lightly his sharp canines flashing with a ivory like gleam to whoever was hiding. Bringing both his hands up ,he extended both of his index fingers out while sticking his thumb out in a gun like manor. Almost instantly grey spherical blips converged on the tips of Shuu's fingers ,the air around him almost leaking with energy. He looked right into the abyss of the bushes his blue radioactive lighted hues seemingly staring right at Maiko even though in reality he couldn't see her. "Rayo Bala..."

Instantly shot after shot spouted from the spherical balls tilted to the tip of each index finger. The sphere itself growing smaller after every blip. A total of 7 precise blips of pellet like bullets protruded outwards before the reserve was spent. They rushed forth blowing away near flora with the mere speed they wrought up. Spraying the bushes with gun like fire each pellet capable of going right through it's target.

Back to top Go down
Maiko mana

Maiko mana

Ryo : 45

Shuu vs maiko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shuu vs maiko   Shuu vs maiko EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 3:28 pm

She felt the attack before anything she peeked out of the bushes and saw the beams coming at her at what she thought was a relatively slow speed she shunpoed into the air as she floated she said. "You are a big one arnt you". She quickly looked at her opponent and claimed his age was around 880 or so. She went into bankai muttering her release her sword grew. Mere two inches as she shunpoed again right infornt of him but not for long as she shunpoed again as she let an after image with her sword swinging down as she was really behind him as she went for 4 gentle taps to his shoulder right next to his ear.
Back to top Go down
Shuu

Shuu

Ryo : 16

Shuu vs maiko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shuu vs maiko   Shuu vs maiko EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 3:49 pm

Seeing his technique work at flushing her at out, Shuu used his altered Sonido, Escalion to blur out of reach of any of the love taps she would deal him. Appearing a distance of 30 ft away, Shuu brought up his hands posed in the rigid gun like posture. Taking no time to charge up the power of the pellets. He fired straight away almost like an automatic gun. The speed of said pellets tripling in favor of loss in power. He fired of up to 23 bullet like ballas in her direction.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shuu vs maiko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shuu vs maiko   Shuu vs maiko Empty

Back to top Go down

Shuu vs maiko
Page 1 of 1