Bleach Aftermath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Aftermath takes place years after the battle with Aizen. No real characters will be in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» What happened to this place
To Become a Vizored EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 7:51 pm by saru shonen

» Just In Case......
To Become a Vizored EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 7:37 pm by Zazyre

» EYYY!!! Attention please!
To Become a Vizored EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 11:58 pm by Angron

» Im Back -Ice
To Become a Vizored EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 6:41 pm by Ice bane

» Gillian invasion
To Become a Vizored EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 9:34 pm by Shikyo

» Zazyre Alciel
To Become a Vizored EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 4:34 pm by Zazyre

» Zazyre's future Zanpakutou
To Become a Vizored EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 12:27 am by Zazyre

» my apologies
To Become a Vizored EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 5:30 am by Alucard

» Aurora Manor, House of the Fullbringers
To Become a Vizored EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 5:01 pm by Chimera-Leonov

Top posters
Alucard
To Become a Vizored I_vote_lcapTo Become a Vizored I_voting_barTo Become a Vizored I_vote_rcap 
Angron
To Become a Vizored I_vote_lcapTo Become a Vizored I_voting_barTo Become a Vizored I_vote_rcap 
Maiko mana
Prince Vegeta
saru shonen
Mokuntaku
Chimera-Leonov
Son Goku
Reina Venena
Shikyo
Statistics
We have 47 registered users
The newest registered user is giancan

Our users have posted a total of 414 messages in 94 subjects