Bleach Aftermath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Aftermath takes place years after the battle with Aizen. No real characters will be in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» What happened to this place
My zanpakuto, Yami no omo EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 7:51 pm by saru shonen

» Just In Case......
My zanpakuto, Yami no omo EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 7:37 pm by Zazyre

» EYYY!!! Attention please!
My zanpakuto, Yami no omo EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 11:58 pm by Angron

» Im Back -Ice
My zanpakuto, Yami no omo EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 6:41 pm by Ice bane

» Gillian invasion
My zanpakuto, Yami no omo EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 9:34 pm by Shikyo

» Zazyre Alciel
My zanpakuto, Yami no omo EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 4:34 pm by Zazyre

» Zazyre's future Zanpakutou
My zanpakuto, Yami no omo EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 12:27 am by Zazyre

» my apologies
My zanpakuto, Yami no omo EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 5:30 am by Alucard

» Aurora Manor, House of the Fullbringers
My zanpakuto, Yami no omo EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 5:01 pm by Chimera-Leonov

Top posters
Alucard
My zanpakuto, Yami no omo I_vote_lcapMy zanpakuto, Yami no omo I_voting_barMy zanpakuto, Yami no omo I_vote_rcap 
Angron
My zanpakuto, Yami no omo I_vote_lcapMy zanpakuto, Yami no omo I_voting_barMy zanpakuto, Yami no omo I_vote_rcap 
Maiko mana
Prince Vegeta
saru shonen
Mokuntaku
Chimera-Leonov
Son Goku
Reina Venena
Shikyo
Statistics
We have 47 registered users
The newest registered user is giancan

Our users have posted a total of 414 messages in 94 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed May 15, 2019 11:06 am

My zanpakuto, Yami no omo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alucard
Admin

Ryo : 196

My zanpakuto, Yami no omo Empty
PostSubject: My zanpakuto, Yami no omo   My zanpakuto, Yami no omo EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 1:21 am

Name of zanpakuto/bow: Yami no omo

Shikai ability/ressureccion:I can make my whole body become darkness itself allowing me to slip into the ground or other objects, or becoming darkness so your blade goes through me without inflicting any damage to me

Bankai ability/segunda etapa: His bankai gives a second zanpakuto and 3 addition abilites. 1. He when he slashes his sword it can shoot out a blast similar to getsuga tenshou but more refined by that i mean it's condensed into a smaller slash that doesn't explde it's just really sharp. 2. is if he puts the swords together to form a X a black shield reiastsu shield appears in front of it able to absorb attacks that aren't too powerful. I'd say if you have a damage rating of 8 the shield will only reduce the damage. Finally its ace ability 3. He can make a dark clone of his opponent with 75 percent of his opponents stats but he doesn't have his opponents powers. The clone is in the shape fo his opponent but you can't make out its features because it's completely black.

Shikai/ressurecion release: (what do you call out when you release it) Devour all, Yami no omo 

Bankai/segunda etapa call:  Consume everything into darkness, Yami no kanpekina omo

Fullbring weapons:n/a

Bow abilities: n/a

Bow fire rate:n/a

Bow power: n/a

General weapons:(like ishidas swords) n/a

Detailed description or picture of Bankai and Shikai, Bow, Fullbring weapon, General weapons: The blade turns black with a skull on the hilt, with the blade coming out of the skulls mouth

Weakness: If you are fast enough you can hit me before i hit you, The clone isn't as strong as you are so you will be able to defeat it. and my shield can't absorb attacks that are too powerful.

Last edited by Alucard on Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:01 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://bleachaftermath.rpg-board.net
Mokuntaku

Ryo : 43

My zanpakuto, Yami no omo Empty
PostSubject: Re: My zanpakuto, Yami no omo   My zanpakuto, Yami no omo EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 1:23 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down

My zanpakuto, Yami no omo
Page 1 of 1