Bleach Aftermath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Aftermath takes place years after the battle with Aizen. No real characters will be in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» What happened to this place
Zanpakto modo modo sword EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 7:51 pm by saru shonen

» Just In Case......
Zanpakto modo modo sword EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 7:37 pm by Zazyre

» EYYY!!! Attention please!
Zanpakto modo modo sword EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 11:58 pm by Angron

» Im Back -Ice
Zanpakto modo modo sword EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 6:41 pm by Ice bane

» Gillian invasion
Zanpakto modo modo sword EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 9:34 pm by Shikyo

» Zazyre Alciel
Zanpakto modo modo sword EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 4:34 pm by Zazyre

» Zazyre's future Zanpakutou
Zanpakto modo modo sword EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 12:27 am by Zazyre

» my apologies
Zanpakto modo modo sword EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 5:30 am by Alucard

» Aurora Manor, House of the Fullbringers
Zanpakto modo modo sword EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 5:01 pm by Chimera-Leonov

Top posters
Alucard
Zanpakto modo modo sword I_vote_lcapZanpakto modo modo sword I_voting_barZanpakto modo modo sword I_vote_rcap 
Angron
Zanpakto modo modo sword I_vote_lcapZanpakto modo modo sword I_voting_barZanpakto modo modo sword I_vote_rcap 
Maiko mana
Prince Vegeta
saru shonen
Mokuntaku
Chimera-Leonov
Son Goku
Reina Venena
Shikyo
Statistics
We have 47 registered users
The newest registered user is giancan

Our users have posted a total of 414 messages in 94 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed May 15, 2019 11:06 am

Zanpakto modo modo sword

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maiko mana

Maiko mana

Ryo : 45

Zanpakto modo modo sword Empty
PostSubject: Zanpakto modo modo sword   Zanpakto modo modo sword EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 9:41 am

Name of zanpakuto
Return return sword
Shikai ability:
The Shikai gives the user the ability to reverse the age of anything it touches by 50 years restoring  them back that many year if they had a missing arm or is poisoned then its gone. But if I get knocked out any thing  that was restored gos back to normal so if I healed myself when I lost an arm and I get knocked out then my arm disappears or if I'm poisoned then the poison will come back. Also when I release into Shikai I get the strange abilitys to geuss just about how old things are.
Bankai ability:
The sword becomes longer in length aswell as giveing the user a pink coating around there feet boosting there speed ten fold. Just like Shikai it has the ability to return the thing it touches back years instead of fifity its 250 also it can shoot beams at the target that glow light blue when the beams or balls touch something it returns 200years. If the sword it self touchs you in bankai form then you get age poisoned were you become 5 years younger every 30 seconds.
Shikai release: (what do you call out when you 
Modo lets make them return to there youth.
Bankai call:
Modo modo bring them back to before they were born
Detailed description or picture of Bankai and Shikai:
Shikai it looks lake a needle like sword that is very fast and can't slice but is better for piercing and going for Improtant organs . 
Bankai it's shape gets long and it develops sharp edges while still having it's needle shape.
Weakness: it has to make contact with what it wants to return so that means if your faster and I can't cut you then I can't reverse you. Also if I have touched you they way to become normal again is to knock me out  if you kill me you stay the same but if I'm knocked out it reverts you back to your normal age.
 Every thing that was restored or reversed gos back to normal if I get knocked out it is never permanent unless I kill you.

Last edited by Maiko mana on Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:06 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Alucard
Admin

Ryo : 196

Zanpakto modo modo sword Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zanpakto modo modo sword   Zanpakto modo modo sword EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 2:27 pm

approved.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachaftermath.rpg-board.net

Zanpakto modo modo sword
Page 1 of 1