Bleach Aftermath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Aftermath takes place years after the battle with Aizen. No real characters will be in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» What happened to this place
Oh... Dr. Lecter EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 7:51 pm by saru shonen

» Just In Case......
Oh... Dr. Lecter EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 7:37 pm by Zazyre

» EYYY!!! Attention please!
Oh... Dr. Lecter EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 11:58 pm by Angron

» Im Back -Ice
Oh... Dr. Lecter EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 6:41 pm by Ice bane

» Gillian invasion
Oh... Dr. Lecter EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 9:34 pm by Shikyo

» Zazyre Alciel
Oh... Dr. Lecter EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 4:34 pm by Zazyre

» Zazyre's future Zanpakutou
Oh... Dr. Lecter EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 12:27 am by Zazyre

» my apologies
Oh... Dr. Lecter EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 5:30 am by Alucard

» Aurora Manor, House of the Fullbringers
Oh... Dr. Lecter EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 5:01 pm by Chimera-Leonov

Top posters
Alucard
Oh... Dr. Lecter I_vote_lcapOh... Dr. Lecter I_voting_barOh... Dr. Lecter I_vote_rcap 
Angron
Oh... Dr. Lecter I_vote_lcapOh... Dr. Lecter I_voting_barOh... Dr. Lecter I_vote_rcap 
Maiko mana
Prince Vegeta
saru shonen
Mokuntaku
Chimera-Leonov
Son Goku
Reina Venena
Shikyo
Statistics
We have 47 registered users
The newest registered user is giancan

Our users have posted a total of 414 messages in 94 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed May 15, 2019 11:06 am

Oh... Dr. Lecter

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shikyo

Shikyo

Ryo : 21

Oh... Dr. Lecter Empty
PostSubject: Oh... Dr. Lecter   Oh... Dr. Lecter EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 8:57 pm

Name: Hannibal Lecter

Race: Shinigami

Height: 6'1"

Weight: 134 lbs

Description: You know what he looks like. But think of the Mads Mikkelsen version.
Spoiler:

Gear: Gokkon Tekko glove, Denreishinki, 20 Ryo coins, 20 thumbtacks

Personality: Hannibal is a cannibal. He eat people in life, and now he eats deaths gods in death. His acts are cunning, calculated, and well-hidden. He'll make sure that no one else is in the area before he preserves the body and eats it in secret. He takes extreme measures to make sure that eating deceased meat is as elegant, fancy, and enjoyable as possible; such as preparing all sorts of vegetables and fruits for dinner, which he likes to invite people to. Hannibal is very careful and meticulous about his crimes.
He usually does not like to fight, rather he prefers to talk, but will fight if deemed necessary.
As a captain, he appears to be very kind, honest, caring, yet clearly tough and loyal to the Shinigami cause. This is all a facade, for inside he is a master of deception and an usurper. Hannibal likes to make a game out of the occurences in the world as amusement for him. He has no traceable motive (he's the most intelligent of intelligent psychopaths), and simply wants to "see what would happen". Hannibal is well-composed, sophisticated, and kills only when people have offended him in a way.  

Likes: To eat people (mostly Shinigami and "humans", and generally does not like to eat Hollows), to lie, deceive and manipulate, likes to converse civilly and talk about Shinigami as well as human nature, exercising his medical expertise, delving and analyzing the minds of others. Likes to prepare very exotic and fancy lunches and dinners. Manners, respect, and talent are all very important virtues to Hannibal.

Dislikes: Hollows, uncivilized and disrespectful people, people who are hostile or disgust him, people who step on his shadow (personal space).

Background: Born in Lithuania. His sister Mischa was eaten by the Nazis. This experience traumatized him. He tracked down those who killed his sister, losing his humanity in the presence and became a cannibal himself after taking pleasure in eating humans. He became a psychiatrist to FBI agent Will Graham, who he toyed around with and manipulated the investigation for years, until he was caught. He also had a romantic interest with FBI agent Clarice decades later. Hannibal later killed himself by the time he reached 60, to avoid being eaten by one of his surviving victims who became a cannibal. Hannibal's real body was left in the bottom of a river....

His spirit wandered around until a few days later, a Shinigami Konso'ed him. He woke up as a soul, a resident of Rukongai. He decided not to become a Shinigami, but had a very high spiritual power. He ate several other residents, until one day he realized that he'd be found and killed by the Shinigami if he continued his acts. So he took part in the Academy 20 years later, and graduated in 7 years with rather high marks in his studies, particularly in Kaido. he went to the 9th Divison.
10 years later, he learned his Shikai. And when he reached 100, he mastered it. He slowly rose up the ranks as he slowly continued to eat the civilian residents of Rukongai. He was the 4th seated officer and had learned Bankai when the Blood War struck. Hannibal took no part in defending the Shinigami, and actaully helped the Quincies slay them indirectly. He ate the dead bodies. An immense and delicious meal it was.
After the war ended, he became the captain of the 9th Division. Mastered Bankai 50 years later. Also managed to achieve very good Shunpo skill, a high knowledge of Kido, as well as immense skill in Zanjutsu. He is currently interested in Captain-Commander Toriyama's power.

Skills/Attacks/Techniques:
Shunpo: Has a very fast Shunpo, far above the speed of the average Shinigami captain. He can move so fast that he can disappear from the eyes of Lieutenant-level Shinigami, seem to be a blur or a flicker to most Shinigami and Arrancars, or move long distances within a single step.
Reiatsu: Immense Reiatsu - Hannibal's reiatsu is second only to the Head captain, whose reiatsu is only moderately above his. Very skilled in exerting, amplifying, suppressing, and sensing reiatsu.
Kido: Impressive skill in Kido. Has knowledge of Hado attacks up to the 90s as well as Bakudo spells up to the 80s. Hannibal has surprisingly good Kaido prowess that could possibly land him to be the Lieutenant of the Fourth Division. His medical capabilities are diverse and considerable.
Zanjutsu: Extremely skilled in swordsmanship. He knows various sects of Zanjutsu, including Kendo. he is able to make consecutive, precise yet powerful and lethal strikes.
Hakuda: Good in barehanded combat.
Strength: High. He can not only break the necks of Lieutenant-level fighters casually, but when armed with his Zanpakuto, he can easily cut through the Hierro of the more durable Arrancar. 
Base Speed: Average speed for a captain.
Durability: Exceedingly high durability (base durability is on par with Shunsui's). When supplemented with ordinary levels of reiatsu, his durability is as high as a patched Kenpachi's by the end of the SS arc. To his highest level, his durability is as high as a patched Kenpachi by the time he fought Yammy.
Stamina: Good
Endurance: Good
Sense of Smell: Acquired when he was human, Hannibal has a remarkable sense of smell.
Dangerous Intellect: Manipulative, cunning, controlled, and thinks well ahead.

Damage: 4
Toughness: 3
Reiatsu: 9
Reiatsu Manipulation- 8
Speed: 9

Character Name: Hannibal Lecter

Age (how old you look, and then your actual age): 642 (looks to be in his mid 30s)

Height: 6'2"

Weight: 145 lbs

Appearance:

Gigai: Exactly the same as his Shinigami appearance.

Personality:

Likes: To eat people (mostly Shinigami and "humans", and generally does not like to eat Hollows), to lie, deceive and manipulate, likes to converse civilly and talk about Shinigami as well as human nature, exercising his medical expertise, delving and analyzing the minds of others. Likes to prepare very exotic and fancy lunches and dinners. Manners, respect, and talent are all very important virtues to Hannibal. Likes to read.

Dislikes: Hollows, uncivilized and disrespectful people, people who are hostile or disgust him, people who step on his shadow (personal space).

Biography (optional): Born in Lithuania. His sister Mischa was eaten by the Nazis. This experience traumatized him. He tracked down those who killed his sister, losing his humanity in the presence and became a cannibal himself after taking pleasure in eating humans. He became a psychiatrist to FBI agent Will Graham, who he toyed around with and manipulated the investigation for years, until he was caught. He also had a romantic interest with FBI agent Clarice decades later. Hannibal later killed himself by the time he reached 60, to avoid being eaten by one of his surviving victims who became a cannibal. Hannibal's real body was left in the bottom of a river....

His spirit wandered around until a few days later, a Shinigami Konso'ed him. He woke up as a soul, a resident of Rukongai. Retaining his viscious conscious, Hannibal saw easy prey in his eyes everywhere he looked in Rukongai. These people who thought they were safe and in heaven, they were more vulnerable that the humans down on Earth. He decided not to become a Shinigami, but had a very high spiritual power. He ate several other residents, until one day he realized that he'd be found and killed by the Shinigami if he continued his acts. So he took part in the Academy 20 years later, and graduated in 7 years with rather high marks in his studies, particularly in Kaido. he went to the 3rd Divison.
10 years later, he learned his Shikai. And when he reached 100, he mastered it. He slowly rose up the ranks as he slowly continued to eat the civilian residents of Rukongai. He was the 4th seated officer and had learned Bankai at the age of 200. He experienced many wars involving Soul Society, acting as a commander in some of them. He learned his Bankai and mastered Bankai 50 years later by the age of 350. Also managed to achieve very good Shunpo skill, a high knowledge of Kido, as well as immense skill in Zanjutsu. He soon became the captain of the 3rd Division, regulating the Communications bit.

Kidou (if any): Has knowledge of Hado and Bakudo up to the 80s. He has surprisingly good Kaido prowess that could have landed him a position as the Lieutenant of the 4th Division. His medical capabilities are diverse and considerable.

Special abilities (if any): Just going to list his base abilities and etc:

Shunpo: Has a very fast Shunpo, far above the speed of the average Shinigami captain. He can move long distances within a single step.
Reiatsu: Immense Reiatsu - Hannibal's reiatsu is huge, easily among the highest of the Gotei 13. Very skilled in exerting, amplifying, suppressing, and sensing reiatsu.
Zanjutsu: Extremely skilled in swordsmanship. He knows various sects of Zanjutsu, including Kendo. he is able to make consecutive, precise yet powerful and lethal strikes
Hakuda: Good in barehanded combat.
Strength: High. When armed with his Zanpakuto, he can easily cut through the Hierro of the more durable Arrancar.
Durability: High durability (base durability is on par with Shunsui's). He can supplement it with reiatsu.
Stamina: Good
Endurance: Good
Sense of Smell: Acquired when he was human, Hannibal has a remarkable sense of smell.
Dangerous Intellect: Manipulative, cunning, controlled, and thinks well ahead.
Psychiatric Knowledge: Has an extensive level of mastery over this field.

Last edited by Shikyo on Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Alucard
Admin

Ryo : 196

Oh... Dr. Lecter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh... Dr. Lecter   Oh... Dr. Lecter EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 10:09 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
https://bleachaftermath.rpg-board.net
Rose

Rose

Ryo : 20

Oh... Dr. Lecter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh... Dr. Lecter   Oh... Dr. Lecter EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 5:16 pm

Umm...
This dosen't make sense in the slightest. If he was a cannibal and committed suicide, than he'd be in the underworld/hell, NOT in soul society.

You are requested to modify this please.
Back to top Go down
Shikyo

Shikyo

Ryo : 21

Oh... Dr. Lecter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh... Dr. Lecter   Oh... Dr. Lecter EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 5:20 pm

^
See chatbox for more information.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Oh... Dr. Lecter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh... Dr. Lecter   Oh... Dr. Lecter Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh... Dr. Lecter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Aftermath :: Creation of All Things :: Character Creation-
Jump to: