Bleach Aftermath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Aftermath takes place years after the battle with Aizen. No real characters will be in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» What happened to this place
Captain Commander vs. The Lord Espada EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 7:51 pm by saru shonen

» Just In Case......
Captain Commander vs. The Lord Espada EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 7:37 pm by Zazyre

» EYYY!!! Attention please!
Captain Commander vs. The Lord Espada EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 11:58 pm by Angron

» Im Back -Ice
Captain Commander vs. The Lord Espada EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 6:41 pm by Ice bane

» Gillian invasion
Captain Commander vs. The Lord Espada EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 9:34 pm by Shikyo

» Zazyre Alciel
Captain Commander vs. The Lord Espada EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 4:34 pm by Zazyre

» Zazyre's future Zanpakutou
Captain Commander vs. The Lord Espada EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 12:27 am by Zazyre

» my apologies
Captain Commander vs. The Lord Espada EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 5:30 am by Alucard

» Aurora Manor, House of the Fullbringers
Captain Commander vs. The Lord Espada EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 5:01 pm by Chimera-Leonov

Top posters
Alucard
Captain Commander vs. The Lord Espada I_vote_lcapCaptain Commander vs. The Lord Espada I_voting_barCaptain Commander vs. The Lord Espada I_vote_rcap 
Angron
Captain Commander vs. The Lord Espada I_vote_lcapCaptain Commander vs. The Lord Espada I_voting_barCaptain Commander vs. The Lord Espada I_vote_rcap 
Maiko mana
Prince Vegeta
saru shonen
Mokuntaku
Chimera-Leonov
Son Goku
Reina Venena
Shikyo
Statistics
We have 47 registered users
The newest registered user is giancan

Our users have posted a total of 414 messages in 94 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed May 15, 2019 11:06 am

Captain Commander vs. The Lord Espada

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angron

Angron

Ryo : 82

Captain Commander vs. The Lord Espada Empty
PostSubject: Captain Commander vs. The Lord Espada   Captain Commander vs. The Lord Espada EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:15 pm

Angron stood over the arena, an eerily growing black green mist swirling at his feet. His blades rested at either side and his hands were folded over his chest. Despite his age, he appeared fairly young, long black hair hung around his face and down his back. His attention was nowhere. The Arrancar simply appeared zoned out but his spiritual pressure was something anyone could feel, it was as though the air itself were heavy and weighed down by it.

Green eyes searched the arena as he thought he felt someone coming, "Show yourself..." His voice was strong and unforgiving, "I will not give a second chance."
Back to top Go down
Alucard
Admin

Ryo : 196

PostSubject: Re: Captain Commander vs. The Lord Espada   Captain Commander vs. The Lord Espada EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:24 pm

Hiro laughs " so this is the legendary leader of the espada. I must say i'm quite impressed, you are very powerful indeed, But your existence is does not sit well with me. I'm trying to rebuild soul society, you see, and i can't have you interfereing. So i'm afraid this is where you die. I won't be holding back, Arrancar, I suggest you don't either. Bankai! Consume everything into darkness, Yami no kanpekina omo" Hiros zanpakuto grew a skull on the hilt with the blade coming out of its mouth. The blade and hilt turned black. "Here i come, Arrancar, Prepare yourself!" Hiro used shunpo to get behind Angron and attempt to stab him from behind.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachaftermath.rpg-board.net
Angron

Angron

PostSubject: Re: Captain Commander vs. The Lord Espada   Captain Commander vs. The Lord Espada EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:29 pm

Angron did not smile, his expression did not change at all. "You should've taken the time to talk first. I had no intention of wiping away your 'Soul Society'. I made sure its heroes died a hundred years ago..."  He didn't draw his blades, instead his mist moved to grab the man. It was as though he wanted the shinigami in close. His bankai felt as though there were two barriers already. The first broke just over his skin but slammed into an impressive hierro. A light wave of Angron's hand brought the mist up to Hiro's feet. Still the Espada did not move...
Back to top Go down
Alucard
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Captain Commander vs. The Lord Espada   Captain Commander vs. The Lord Espada EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:37 pm

Hiro saw the mist and knew it was bad though he didn't know why, he used shunpo to get away but the mist had touched his feet. He felt strange but not to much different. "Ha looks like that mist of yours doesn't affect me" Still Hiro got a bad feeling that there was something to that mist he didnt understand. He decided to avoid it just to be sure. Hiro went into darkness form "his hierro is powerful. maybe if i pierce it while it darkness form and then make my zanpakuto corporeal i will be able to get past it." Hiro used shunpo to get close to Angron but this time in front of him, he attempted to pierce him with his darkness blade and try to make it corporeal inside of him.
Back to top Go down
Angron

Angron

PostSubject: Re: Captain Commander vs. The Lord Espada   Captain Commander vs. The Lord Espada EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:46 pm

The first emotion flashed over his face for merely an instant, it was intrigue. A head on attack when a surprise one failed? Ballsy at the least... As blade came forward, he concentrated his reiatsu into his hand creating a bala to deflect the blade. His other hand guided the mist though and it seemed quite a bit faster this time. If he was unprepared for the movement it would slam into his chest.

"This is not the power of Ichigo Kurosaki or the ancient Yamamoto... You are not well-matched against me." That deep voice had a ring of finality to it. As though he decided life and death over everyone and everything.
Back to top Go down
Alucard
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Captain Commander vs. The Lord Espada   Captain Commander vs. The Lord Espada EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 9:44 pm

The mist almost completely enveloped hiro, but he used shunpo again to get away. "Damnit, is it draining my spirit energy? I feel much more tired now. If that's the case i can't get touched by it again. i'll have to rely on my hado from here on out. Hopefully i dont run out before i can finish him. Jugeki Byakurii! A red beam erupted from his fingers at Angron (keep in mind this beam was able to pierce aizen even without an incantation) "That should at least do something if he isn't able to dodge it"
Back to top Go down
Angron

Angron

PostSubject: Re: Captain Commander vs. The Lord Espada   Captain Commander vs. The Lord Espada EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 9:51 pm

The Arrancar seemed to recognize the power and his his sonido to move just enough to stand aside.
"Disperse, Pestilence..." He murmured as he drew his blades. His first ressurecion poured fourth over him, "You do have some true strength within you, that Hado... I believe it was the one used on Sosuke Aizen?" He asked as he seemed to walk through the air. His Reiryoku Defense forming wings about him as his mist spread slowly about. "He and I are very different individuals, for instance. I am a product of his work, but he will never have my allegiance." He was still once more as if going after the soul reaper would just be a waste of time. "If you want to win you will need to be close enough to strike me, remember that."
Back to top Go down
Alucard
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Captain Commander vs. The Lord Espada   Captain Commander vs. The Lord Espada EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 10:00 pm

"Damnit! how can i get beat him if i cant get close to him. That mist is dangerous, pretty soon i will run out of spirit energy, then what? i'll be dead. OK i got an idea" He uses shunpo to get as close as he can without actually touching the mist. "Hado #90 kurohitsugi" A black box starts to appear around angron while tons of black spears form as well speeding towards the box attempting to rip him to shreds.
Back to top Go down
Angron

Angron

PostSubject: Re: Captain Commander vs. The Lord Espada   Captain Commander vs. The Lord Espada EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 10:16 pm

Angron noticed the box forming around him and seemed to ignore it, "I would warn against this... But I feel it wouldn't save you..." As the box enveloped him he lowered his head. Soon it closed and the spears stabbed into it. Something was very wrong though, the mist began to swirl and expand and cracks developed in the box, breaking out in pale green light. "Lo and behold, the Pale Horseman..." He voice echoed as the world seemed to darken. An ominous presence of reiatsu filled the air. As the hado faded, over-powered, a cloud of black obscured  his form though glowing green eyes and horns could be made out.

A glint of a strange metal could be spotted before his scythe arced sending out a his ghost arc cero. It felt as though he was still testing the shinigami..
Back to top Go down
Alucard
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Captain Commander vs. The Lord Espada   Captain Commander vs. The Lord Espada EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 10:23 pm

Hiro went into his dark form as he saw the cero coming towards him, leaving the form immediatly after it had passed through him. " I gotta conserve my spirit energy against this guy, I can't go too crazy. against him. He's too tough, but if worse comes to pass i will use my forbidden technique to finish him. Although it will have a cost i'm not sure i wanna pay." He decided it was his turn to wait and figure his opponent out "He's got to have a weakness, let's just hope i see it before it's too late."
Back to top Go down
Angron

Angron

PostSubject: Re: Captain Commander vs. The Lord Espada   Captain Commander vs. The Lord Espada EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 10:28 pm

His form remained hidden in the black cloud, "If I told you your Hado unleashed this, would you believe me?" the being asked. His green eyes were locked onto the man, above his head was forming a massive cero between horn-like protrusions. As if on cue, his left hand raised an the mist burst forth like a massive hand trying to grab him. In truth it was forcing him to move so the cero could be sent that way.
Back to top Go down
Alucard
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Captain Commander vs. The Lord Espada   Captain Commander vs. The Lord Espada EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 10:37 pm

Hiro went into his dark mode so he wouldn't have to worry about the cero while using shunpo to try and out run the mist, but it was faster than he anticipated. He had to use shunpo in rapid succession to get away from it barely worth the amount of spiritual pressure it took to save him. Things weren't looking good for him " damnit how can someone this powerful exist? Just by the feel of his spiritual energy alone i can tell this monster is ancient. It was a mistake challenging him, especially since he had no intention of attacking anyway. Still I made the choice. No matter what he will die here even if i have to use that. still for now i'll just try this Hado #73 Soren Sokatsui" he pointed two fingers at angron and a two blue blasts came out straight towards him.
Back to top Go down
Angron

Angron

PostSubject: Re: Captain Commander vs. The Lord Espada   Captain Commander vs. The Lord Espada EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 10:42 pm

He met the blast with his own ghost arc cero creating an explosion that cut a wide swathe in the landscape. Still his gaunleted hand followed the man until it seemed like a wave of his 'pestilence' was beginning to cover the entire arena. "Didn't the shinigami have an intelligence division? I am Angron Grim, Lord of the Espada. Learn wisdom and do not poke a sleeping giant." He roared as his finally used the power of his Segunda Etapa. Sure his mist moved faster. But his new speed was dangerous and his strength? Nearly inconceivable. He would sonido just infront of Hiro and punch low into the man's body.
Back to top Go down
Alucard
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Captain Commander vs. The Lord Espada   Captain Commander vs. The Lord Espada EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 10:47 pm

Before hiro realized what happened angron was in front of him and his fist crashed into her shooting hiro into the ground causing a crater in the ground. "This is it, he's too powerful i have to risk everything here. no matter what happens to me this monster must die. Forbidden hado #96 Itto Kaso" Hiro sacrificed his arm to make a pillar of fire erupt underneath where angron was. If this hit him the beast was dead, if not Hiro was. This was the deciding moment of this fight. Hopefully luck was with him. He had no more spiritual energy left after this.
Back to top Go down
Angron

Angron

PostSubject: Re: Captain Commander vs. The Lord Espada   Captain Commander vs. The Lord Espada EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 11:05 pm

Angron had no intention of staying in the same place, even as Hiro was aiming his attack, Angron was crashing down on him. Once fired though even he had to pause and admire the power. Still his black mist was covering the area at this point and now concentrated on the man. "I hope your predecessors learn the wisdom of war, not every hollow need be a threat. It is your duty to maintain balance is it not?"
Back to top Go down
Alucard
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Captain Commander vs. The Lord Espada   Captain Commander vs. The Lord Espada EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 11:07 pm

Hiro was exhausted he could barely talk " I protect the balance, you were a threat i had to try. Don't let me die of exhaustion give me a warriors death." He used the last of his energy to lunge at angron feebley
Back to top Go down
Angron

Angron

PostSubject: Re: Captain Commander vs. The Lord Espada   Captain Commander vs. The Lord Espada EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 11:17 pm

The arrancar kept his dispassionate appearance before slapping the shinigami. "Don't grovel." With the same gauntleted hand he grabbed the man by the neck. "Feel the embrace of Pestilence, and know you are nothing to this realm of existence. I hope you become a hollow and feel my pain..." With that the mist enveloped the captain, absorbing what remained of his power until he would be nothing more than a husk.
Back to top Go down
Alucard
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Captain Commander vs. The Lord Espada   Captain Commander vs. The Lord Espada EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 11:17 pm

well that was just cold XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Captain Commander vs. The Lord Espada   Captain Commander vs. The Lord Espada Empty

Back to top Go down

Captain Commander vs. The Lord Espada
Page 1 of 1