Bleach Aftermath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Aftermath takes place years after the battle with Aizen. No real characters will be in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» What happened to this place
Shedo the shadow prince {Done} EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 7:51 pm by saru shonen

» Just In Case......
Shedo the shadow prince {Done} EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 7:37 pm by Zazyre

» EYYY!!! Attention please!
Shedo the shadow prince {Done} EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 11:58 pm by Angron

» Im Back -Ice
Shedo the shadow prince {Done} EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 6:41 pm by Ice bane

» Gillian invasion
Shedo the shadow prince {Done} EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 9:34 pm by Shikyo

» Zazyre Alciel
Shedo the shadow prince {Done} EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 4:34 pm by Zazyre

» Zazyre's future Zanpakutou
Shedo the shadow prince {Done} EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 12:27 am by Zazyre

» my apologies
Shedo the shadow prince {Done} EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 5:30 am by Alucard

» Aurora Manor, House of the Fullbringers
Shedo the shadow prince {Done} EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 5:01 pm by Chimera-Leonov

Top posters
Alucard
Shedo the shadow prince {Done} I_vote_lcapShedo the shadow prince {Done} I_voting_barShedo the shadow prince {Done} I_vote_rcap 
Angron
Shedo the shadow prince {Done} I_vote_lcapShedo the shadow prince {Done} I_voting_barShedo the shadow prince {Done} I_vote_rcap 
Maiko mana
Prince Vegeta
saru shonen
Mokuntaku
Chimera-Leonov
Son Goku
Reina Venena
Shikyo
Statistics
We have 47 registered users
The newest registered user is giancan

Our users have posted a total of 414 messages in 94 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed May 15, 2019 11:06 am

Shedo the shadow prince {Done}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ice bane

Ice bane

Ryo : 7

Shedo the shadow prince {Done} Empty
PostSubject: Shedo the shadow prince {Done}   Shedo the shadow prince {Done} EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 5:32 pm

Write n/a for anything that doesn't apply to you

Name: Shedo Takka

Race: Arrancar

Visual age:16 (Sorry to mess with your template but this seems to be the best choice to say my characters age)

Height:6 foot 4

Weight:120

Description:
Spoiler:
Add .jpg at the end of that

Gear:

-Bombs
-Kunais
-His sword

Personality:Shedo's greatest strength is his friends and knowing they would always have his back but this is also his greatest weakness due to the fact they are dear to him if they die he will be pushed to the brink of insanity and possible die on the inside and go cold as the fallen snow.The thing that keeps him going and gives him a reason to live is science that is the only thing that Shedo living normally it leads him into trouble like going into the girls bathroom and spy's to see how they pee (Shedo may be a perv XD).Shedo does not condone violence unless the enemy starts it.Shedo is normally blowing things up in his lab so he tends to get pissed when anyone intrudes into his area.

-money
-revenge

Dislikes:

-Useless killing
-unreasonable hate
-useless war

Background: Shedo was sent to the las noches with a extremely high spiritual pressure it was so vast he could not control it he want to kill everything in las noches and he went about it killing every hollow he set eyes on stalking it and taking it out from the shadows as to not scare the horde of hollows with his killing the 98 year had past Shedo had eaten 900 hollows while killing over 12,000 only eating the ones that gave him problems killing.1 year had passed Shedo was now 99 his body had grown he hated all things never trusting anything only science was his savior it let him torture his enemies with acid and fire that could not be put out though he never brought them into battle.

Skills/Attacks/Techniques: 

Zanpakuto: N/A

Bow: N/A

Fullbring: N/A

Last edited by Ice bane on Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angron

Angron

Ryo : 82

Shedo the shadow prince {Done} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shedo the shadow prince {Done}   Shedo the shadow prince {Done} EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 1:18 am

Approved
Back to top Go down

Shedo the shadow prince {Done}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Aftermath :: Creation of All Things :: Character Creation-
Jump to: