Bleach Aftermath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Aftermath takes place years after the battle with Aizen. No real characters will be in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» What happened to this place
assignment for maiko, vegeta, and saru EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 7:51 pm by saru shonen

» Just In Case......
assignment for maiko, vegeta, and saru EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 7:37 pm by Zazyre

» EYYY!!! Attention please!
assignment for maiko, vegeta, and saru EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 11:58 pm by Angron

» Im Back -Ice
assignment for maiko, vegeta, and saru EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 6:41 pm by Ice bane

» Gillian invasion
assignment for maiko, vegeta, and saru EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 9:34 pm by Shikyo

» Zazyre Alciel
assignment for maiko, vegeta, and saru EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 4:34 pm by Zazyre

» Zazyre's future Zanpakutou
assignment for maiko, vegeta, and saru EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 12:27 am by Zazyre

» my apologies
assignment for maiko, vegeta, and saru EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 5:30 am by Alucard

» Aurora Manor, House of the Fullbringers
assignment for maiko, vegeta, and saru EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 5:01 pm by Chimera-Leonov

Top posters
Alucard
assignment for maiko, vegeta, and saru I_vote_lcapassignment for maiko, vegeta, and saru I_voting_barassignment for maiko, vegeta, and saru I_vote_rcap 
Angron
assignment for maiko, vegeta, and saru I_vote_lcapassignment for maiko, vegeta, and saru I_voting_barassignment for maiko, vegeta, and saru I_vote_rcap 
Maiko mana
Prince Vegeta
saru shonen
Mokuntaku
Chimera-Leonov
Son Goku
Reina Venena
Shikyo
Statistics
We have 47 registered users
The newest registered user is giancan

Our users have posted a total of 414 messages in 94 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed May 15, 2019 11:06 am

assignment for maiko, vegeta, and saru

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alucard
Admin

Ryo : 196

assignment for maiko, vegeta, and saru Empty
PostSubject: assignment for maiko, vegeta, and saru   assignment for maiko, vegeta, and saru EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 8:03 pm

The head captain had recieved reports of a menos attacking the human world. "How the hell did a menos get to the human world? I better send a squad of shinigami to deal with it" He sent a hell butterfly to summon maiko and vegeta.

Last edited by Alucard on Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://bleachaftermath.rpg-board.net
Prince Vegeta

Prince Vegeta

Ryo : 34

PostSubject: Re: assignment for maiko, vegeta, and saru   assignment for maiko, vegeta, and saru EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 8:06 pm

Vegeta was the first one to get the message of the hell butterfly after he was done training so he listened to the message and knew he had to swiftly go to the head captains office and receive more information on the hollow in the humman world and how he wanted it to be dealt with.
Back to top Go down
Maiko mana

Maiko mana

Ryo : 45

PostSubject: Re: assignment for maiko, vegeta, and saru   assignment for maiko, vegeta, and saru EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 8:45 pm

She was in the middle of taking he bath when a butterfly showed up and told her to get over to the head office. She quickly put her cloths on and unwrapped a sucker as she quickly got there. When she got there she kicked the door open and said " pwba odn oeuw snatwht" she relized she still had the sucker in her mouth and quickly took it out and repeated herself. " what do you want I was taking a bath." She said while looking at the other two in the room. She relized she forgot to dry off before coming and was still wet as her robe stuck to her skin and her hair was down and all wet.
Back to top Go down
Alucard
Admin

PostSubject: Re: assignment for maiko, vegeta, and saru   assignment for maiko, vegeta, and saru EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 8:53 pm

"Maiko i need you to lead an assignment into the human world, a menos is loose. I'm not giving you a limiter because if theres a menos there someone called it and that means there could be more. I need you two to go kill any menos and report back to me."

Last edited by Alucard on Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Prince Vegeta

Prince Vegeta

PostSubject: Re: assignment for maiko, vegeta, and saru   assignment for maiko, vegeta, and saru EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 9:21 pm

"Well that this is a nice suprise, hey maiko making a great intro as always." looking back at the head captain he was ready for him to give his role to this mission. "So what do you want me to do head captain?" He knew he wanted him there for support but was his role to kill the hollow or simply go for moral support. "Also you called me at a great time i just finished my shikai training." waiting for the head captain to respond now and waited in a soldier stance.
Back to top Go down
Maiko mana

Maiko mana

PostSubject: Re: assignment for maiko, vegeta, and saru   assignment for maiko, vegeta, and saru EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 9:43 pm

"Alright alright I guess ill go help I needed a stretch iv been kinda on edge any way" she said while her robe started to dry a bit but still very wet. " so vegeta we should probly get going if we go now we should be there in a short time we can handle this easy" she said while licking her sucker so they could understand her better. " i figure a few menos shouldn't be a problem" as she said that she gestured for vegeta to follow her out the door to the gate. " c'mon vegeta lets to to the mortal world and get this done with I want to finish this before I finish my sucker."
Back to top Go down
Alucard
Admin

PostSubject: Re: assignment for maiko, vegeta, and saru   assignment for maiko, vegeta, and saru EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 9:45 pm

good vegeta, that should make things easier if you run into any trouble. I want you there as back up in case theres more menos than was in the report. Now off with you both every second you spend here is another second humans are dying.
Back to top Go down
Prince Vegeta

Prince Vegeta

PostSubject: Re: assignment for maiko, vegeta, and saru   assignment for maiko, vegeta, and saru EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 9:51 pm

"Sigh always with the suckers." thinking though they where friends he couldn't help but think why she always had a sucker he knew here for years now and still had no answer. shrugging will he followed the gestured "Let's go so we can get back soon like you said, oh yea btw if i kill this one you own me a strawberry sucker." walking behind her wondering what was to happen this time around. "This is strange why would a menos show up in the human world now of all times?" before he stopped speaking and just followed her.
Back to top Go down
Maiko mana

Maiko mana

PostSubject: Re: assignment for maiko, vegeta, and saru   assignment for maiko, vegeta, and saru EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 9:59 pm

"Alright one strawberry sucker if you kill this one or if there's multiple and I kill more then you you will have to buy me a bag of suckers so I don't have to buy them for awhile" as she said this with the sucker in the right side of her mouth. " so do you think this one will be a challenge or is it going to be just a few of them because I need to get a sweat going this time" she said this while she was still damp. She decided she would put her hair in a pony tail so it would get in the way in the fight they were starting to near the gate to the human world. "So you ready to fight a menos." She said smiling at him knowing they had been friend for awhile but don't get to hang out as much as they used to "better prepare your mind and body for this one there could be more then one".
Back to top Go down
Prince Vegeta

Prince Vegeta

PostSubject: Re: assignment for maiko, vegeta, and saru   assignment for maiko, vegeta, and saru EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 10:09 pm

"This is going to be easy chicka." Smirking as he saw her but her hair up "This will be done before either one of use can even really get into it." letting out a sigh he missed this conversations with his friend she was one of the main reasons he joined the guard squads but now they barely got to hang out and joke off the job always running around because they where the two strongest at the moment other then the head captain. "Yea i'm ready, and i agree to that but just get ready to hand me my sucker." smirking again they had reached the gate. "So you ready for this." looking at his old friend with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Maiko mana

Maiko mana

PostSubject: Re: assignment for maiko, vegeta, and saru   assignment for maiko, vegeta, and saru EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 10:18 pm

The he quickly sprinted into the dangai presipic world so she could make it to the human world faster then her freind. " c'mon slow poke we need to get there fast we can't let him kill all the mortals I don't feel like reaping to many souls" as she said this she was acsuly only running about 1/4 of her real speed and was still going very fast. Even when she had the sucker in her mouth she only had to breath once every 20 steps knowing she would be there in no time. She was feeling great today she was with her best freind and they were off on a misson though she told herself she would never let any one know what her Shikai did so she wouldn't be hassled about it. She could almost see the end as she was approaching very fast.
Back to top Go down
Prince Vegeta

Prince Vegeta

PostSubject: Re: assignment for maiko, vegeta, and saru   assignment for maiko, vegeta, and saru EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 10:27 pm

"Lol so this is what we do now?" Starting to pick up speed keeping up with here even though she might think he was long in the dust. smirking he started to slow down a little to let his best friend show off what she had learned sense she was higher rank them him. whispering "She will never know how hard i train to protect her so i don't lose another friend." Seeing the exit he got a serious face. "This is going to be interesting." As the shot out of the dangai presipic world into the human world he looked at her once again before getting beside her with speed and looking for the hollow.
Back to top Go down
Maiko mana

Maiko mana

PostSubject: Re: assignment for maiko, vegeta, and saru   assignment for maiko, vegeta, and saru EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 10:36 pm

As they flew out together she scanned the area and quickly saw the giant menos. Under her breath she pulled out her sword and muttered her release as her blade took the shape of a long needle like sword. More of a rapier but still could cut threw a lot of things. she look over at vegeta and said "there he is lets get going my sucker is wearing down" as she landed and headed off for the giant with just a little more speed then before still not even half but going a lot faster. She sucked on her sucker as she was running not even breathing as she was running. Her cloths had finely dried of and her robe was now loose on her instead of sticking to her body. She didnt want this to last to long so she looked at the menos and with her Shikai ability she yelled out the number" 146" a bit loud as she assumed her freind here her but he probably wouldn't know what she was talking about. What the number really ment was how old the giant was but she wouldn't tell vegeta.
Back to top Go down
Prince Vegeta

Prince Vegeta

PostSubject: Re: assignment for maiko, vegeta, and saru   assignment for maiko, vegeta, and saru EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 10:45 pm

"Sigh, she always running off before i can do anything." saying under his breath Reap: shinigami no kama. He used a speed only vice-captains and captains could do/use. In a flash he was beside the meno and was looking at Maiko then he yelled "So now ill take that strawberry sucker." using his new found power he slashed the meno in half and he started to disappear. "Hey, btw check if there is any more so that i can buy you your bag of suckers." Now smiling showing a little of what he had achieved.
Back to top Go down
Alucard
Admin

PostSubject: Re: assignment for maiko, vegeta, and saru   assignment for maiko, vegeta, and saru EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 10:56 pm

Just as vegeta said that a garganta openened up and 30 more menos came out. There was a flash of a Hollow in the back but he didn't look like a regular hollow. He was barely taller than them but he had an insane amount of reiatsu. He was gone before they could investigate him. A few of the menos began charging cero.
Back to top Go down
Maiko mana

Maiko mana

PostSubject: Re: assignment for maiko, vegeta, and saru   assignment for maiko, vegeta, and saru EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 11:12 pm

She was about to congradate him for a job well done when she senced 30 more appear. " we'll looks like there is more she wanted to kill a few as she saw the thirty 11 of them were in her sight she quickly yelled out there respective ages. "140,135,150,128,137,141,164,134,150,120,132." She finished her numbers she saw that the eleven she had seen were starting to fire there ceros. She shunpoed over to the first one in just a flash and hit it three times as he disappeared she shunpoed to the next four and hit them each three times and they all disappeared as well. Her sucker fell out of her mouth as she twisted to fight the next four and she cursed a bit saying it was her favorite one shortly after hitting each 3 times and watching them all disappear. She quickly shunpoed over to the last 2 who were just about to let there ceros fly in the direction of her freind she quickly struck each of them 3 times as they faded away to nothing there was still a mass left as she only killed eleven. " c'mon let go we need to clear them out of here and I think I felt somthing a bit stronger then normal we need to clean this up quickly" as she headed over to a twelfth menos and slice it straight down the middle as it disappeared from being killed and not age reversing even though there wasn't much of a difrence between the two of the deaths. As she shunpoed over to a 13th she sliced up a dozen hollows between that. She quickly gestured vegeta to catch up with her so they could get home.
Back to top Go down
Prince Vegeta

Prince Vegeta

PostSubject: Re: assignment for maiko, vegeta, and saru   assignment for maiko, vegeta, and saru EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 11:25 pm

"hehe, this is going to be like old times just slaughtering everything in our path." Seeing the sucker fall and hearing her curse he laughed and used his speed just like here to catch it and throw it back in her mouth as she turned around to gesture him. "This time don't drop it." As he used the same technique that she had because he learned it in his shikai form he was at the 14th new hollow in a flash and with four behind him he knew the first technique he used when he went into the form was perfect for this his blade grew darker he slashed cutting them down and making the fourth explode on touching the slash as he did that he wasn't happy or satisfied yet so he cut down three more and then looked back at his best friend and moved out the way of the rest saying "Hey you going to finish these weaklings off before we both get bored with this BS." ready just in case he had to turn around a fight once more.
Back to top Go down
Maiko mana

Maiko mana

PostSubject: Re: assignment for maiko, vegeta, and saru   assignment for maiko, vegeta, and saru EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 11:40 pm

She quickly grabbed the sucker with her mouth as she headed for the last 13 aswell as a couple more dozen hollows in her way. With amazing grace and speed she kicked of and shunpoed over to the remaining menos as she did this shut cut the remaining hollows into pieces. She landed on the face of one and taped it three times as it vanished she jumped of to the next one as it fired his cero she hit him in the face with her blade knocking him in the direction of a nuther menos as it blasted his head off and she quickly finished the job with the one she landed on. She shunpoed over to a group of four and poked each of them four times as they all vanished into air. She was starting to get bored so she wanted to finish this quickly as she spotted the remaining 6 and shunpoed over slicing one down the middle and kick off of him on to the next and hitting him three time and shunpoed over to the next two and hit them bolth three times by swinging her blade right and left like an alarm clock dispatching them bolth into air. She was almost done not even close to breaking a sweat as she saw again a cero being fired she hit the menos in the face once as his head turned around and fired on his own team killing that one as she hit the last one 2 more time finishing off the rest of the hollows and menos. Not even breathing heavily or sweating she floated down to greet her freind to see if h was about ready to leave for home.
Back to top Go down
Prince Vegeta

Prince Vegeta

PostSubject: Re: assignment for maiko, vegeta, and saru   assignment for maiko, vegeta, and saru EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 11:46 pm

He saw Maiko coming down and before she could get all the way down he said "Good job there chicka you ready to go back home?" Thinking what else might they do it was a simply and only option. Though he was proud he killed six menos. "Anyway looking up at her you want to hang out after we report to he head captain seeing as the last time we talked was three or four months ago?" He slowly started to head up meeting her face to face not more then two or three feet apart now. Hoping she was ready to go so he could get back and see if that had earned him the right to finally move up to her level.
Back to top Go down
Maiko mana

Maiko mana

PostSubject: Re: assignment for maiko, vegeta, and saru   assignment for maiko, vegeta, and saru EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 11:54 pm

"Thanks I wasn't even going as fast as I could but what ever weak enemy's should get weak deaths". She looked at him and said "we'll We should head back I don't feel any thing els and of course we can hang out you still ow me a bag of suckers and ill give you one strawberry one" she grinned thinking of the times they had hung out on the streets before both decided they would join the reapers. She quickly flicked his forehead with her index finger and shunpoed over to the gate so they could head home and make a report to the head cap.
Back to top Go down
Prince Vegeta

Prince Vegeta

PostSubject: Re: assignment for maiko, vegeta, and saru   assignment for maiko, vegeta, and saru EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 11:59 pm

smiling "That was a cheap shot." he used the same technique however not knowing what it really was band then he put his sword away. "You can put away the weapon i'm not going to attack you silly." As he said the he flicked her with his middle finger and dashed back into the world between the soul society and the as makio would say it "mortal world" looking back he said "Hurry up chicka otherwise i might leave you in the dust and become captain before you." smirking then turning around. He knew the wasn't true but he smiled and kept moving anyway he was the stronger of the two but so far as he could tell she was the better. With this thought he accidentally started to pick up speed heading toward the gate in the soul society faster then how they both came.
Back to top Go down
Maiko mana

Maiko mana

PostSubject: Re: assignment for maiko, vegeta, and saru   assignment for maiko, vegeta, and saru EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 12:55 am

After she had been flicked and saw her friend speed of she with ease shunpoed next to him in just a second and started running on par with him only breathing once every 25 to 30 steps at a time. She was excited to see if the head would promote her friend to her level she looked back while running backwards still keeping on par with her friend she gave a slight wave of her hand saying goodbye to the mortal world once again as she saw the end she raced over and crossed over before her friend and telling him too "shut the gate "as she still ran off for the office to report back to the head as she nicknamed the head capton as she was almost there she was wondering if her freind was going to get promoted she would try and help if she could.
Back to top Go down
Prince Vegeta

Prince Vegeta

PostSubject: Re: assignment for maiko, vegeta, and saru   assignment for maiko, vegeta, and saru EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 1:09 am

running out of the gate second place he quickly shut the gate and tried catching up to his old time friend. After catching up he asked "How long has it been sense we where having this much fun together?" He smiled as they reached his office he opened the down instead of kicking it down again. "We are back from our mission." He slowly walked over to his office desk. Looking at his friend he smile and looked back at the head captain losing his smile. "Well the mission was a success and they all where destroyed and now i will let maiko finish the report."
Back to top Go down
Maiko mana

Maiko mana

PostSubject: Re: assignment for maiko, vegeta, and saru   assignment for maiko, vegeta, and saru EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 1:19 am

She bit her sucker crushing the rest of it in her teeth." Well head we did indeed crush them very hard vegeta fought very well and was able to kill quite a few in total there were 31 menos and a few dozen hollows all of which were destroyed but I felt something very strong in the rip just before it closed it was very strong I could sense it he was most likely the one who let them out into the mortal world" she unwrapped a cherry sucker and put in her mouth. So all in all the mission was a success and I'm happy to announce it didnt kill that many people only a few which is sad but all is good that the death role was not in the thousands so I am saying this mission is completed."
Back to top Go down
Alucard
Admin

PostSubject: Re: assignment for maiko, vegeta, and saru   assignment for maiko, vegeta, and saru EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 1:37 am

"hmmmm something powerful huh? Very good on the mission vegeta i'm promoting you to lieutenant congradulations. Also i would like to speak to maiko in private. You did very welll on this mission vegeta, keep it up and you'll make captain in no time."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: assignment for maiko, vegeta, and saru   assignment for maiko, vegeta, and saru Empty

Back to top Go down

assignment for maiko, vegeta, and saru
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next