Bleach Aftermath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Aftermath takes place years after the battle with Aizen. No real characters will be in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» What happened to this place
attack on human world EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 7:51 pm by saru shonen

» Just In Case......
attack on human world EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 7:37 pm by Zazyre

» EYYY!!! Attention please!
attack on human world EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 11:58 pm by Angron

» Im Back -Ice
attack on human world EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 6:41 pm by Ice bane

» Gillian invasion
attack on human world EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 9:34 pm by Shikyo

» Zazyre Alciel
attack on human world EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 4:34 pm by Zazyre

» Zazyre's future Zanpakutou
attack on human world EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 12:27 am by Zazyre

» my apologies
attack on human world EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 5:30 am by Alucard

» Aurora Manor, House of the Fullbringers
attack on human world EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 5:01 pm by Chimera-Leonov

Top posters
Alucard
attack on human world I_vote_lcapattack on human world I_voting_barattack on human world I_vote_rcap 
Angron
attack on human world I_vote_lcapattack on human world I_voting_barattack on human world I_vote_rcap 
Maiko mana
Prince Vegeta
saru shonen
Mokuntaku
Chimera-Leonov
Son Goku
Reina Venena
Shikyo
Statistics
We have 47 registered users
The newest registered user is giancan

Our users have posted a total of 414 messages in 94 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed May 15, 2019 11:06 am

attack on human world

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alucard
Admin

Ryo : 196

attack on human world Empty
PostSubject: attack on human world   attack on human world EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 5:09 am

Hiro recieved reports of a swarm of gillian attacking the human world. "Damnit so many, i'll need to send my best on this one" Hiro sent a hell butterfly to hannibal and to maiko. "There's no way that this many gillian just decided to show up. Something sent them, hopefully whatever it was will be there so my captains can take care of it."
Back to top Go down
https://bleachaftermath.rpg-board.net
Maiko mana

Maiko mana

Ryo : 45

PostSubject: Re: attack on human world   attack on human world EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 4:20 pm

She was sleeping when a butterfly flew in and called for her to come to the head captains office. Her face showed that of someone who really was uninterested. "We'll I guess I got a mission "she dressed herself dawning a new hair color she dyed it last night the front was white whip the back was long and black. She grabbed her sword and started off for the captains office." I wonder what is going on that he felt the need to wake me from my nap". She arrived with an amazing speed and kick the door in again as she looked at the head captain. She wondered if he would notice her new hair. " hello captain I'm here now what do you need I was in the middle of taking my nap I'm ready whenever you are ready." She looked at him with amusing eyes and a crescent smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Shikyo

Shikyo

Ryo : 21

PostSubject: Re: attack on human world   attack on human world EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 4:37 pm

Hannibal walked in right after Maiko went in. "Unruly, as always Lieutenant Mana. Hannibal appeared in his formal captain haori, with slicked blonde hair and a rather sophisticated complexion. He put on a light smile and looked from Mana to Captain-Commander Toriyama. "This is a rare occasion, Head Captain. But I'm guessing that you need me to.... proctor the Lieutenant?"
Back to top Go down
Alucard
Admin

Ryo : 196

PostSubject: Re: attack on human world   attack on human world EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 4:42 pm

"That can wait till later, we have a situation in the human world. There is a swarm of gillian attacking the human world. Something is controlling them, they didn't just decide to attack all at once. I want you to go clean them up and then look for whatever is controlling them and bring them in alive if you can. If not, just kill them."
Back to top Go down
https://bleachaftermath.rpg-board.net
Maiko mana

Maiko mana

Ryo : 45

PostSubject: Re: attack on human world   attack on human world EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 2:02 am

"Alright captain kill them go it" she said with a joking look cause she knew she wouldn't kill them. She headed for the door as she kicked it open again for fun tell the captain to have that fixed before she got back. "Come on shi we need to go handle this before every one is dead." She shunpoed to the gate and began running threw it and going at top speed reaching the exit in seconds to find a load of Gillian's she scanned the area and saw that none of their ages were over 168 because that was the highest age she saw out of the bunch. She thought that maby there were strings and older ones out there she had a feeling there was but she just could not find them she only focused on the ground. She figured she would start cleaning up while she waited for shi to get here she need to ask him a favor any way. She release bankai under her breath so not even a fly could hear it as her imence spiritual pressure unloaded knowing what ever had such an imence age would feel it instantly. She began pointing her sword at the countless Gillian firing beam of lights from her sword at the Gillian's in rows of about 15 she fired three beam at three rows of 15 as the light passed threw all of them the Gillian's began to disappear it would look like they were just vanishing like a magic trick the lights were blue and get bright and she only aimed for the heads so the beams wouldn't hit any random humans she wanted to take care of this quick she wanted to see if she could find someone before leaving for the soul socity again as she watched the 45 Gillian disappear into nothing she started charging for three more because it still seemed like there was a lot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: attack on human world   attack on human world Empty

Back to top Go down

attack on human world
Page 1 of 1