Bleach Aftermath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Aftermath takes place years after the battle with Aizen. No real characters will be in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» What happened to this place
Kasai Tenshi EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 7:51 pm by saru shonen

» Just In Case......
Kasai Tenshi EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 7:37 pm by Zazyre

» EYYY!!! Attention please!
Kasai Tenshi EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 11:58 pm by Angron

» Im Back -Ice
Kasai Tenshi EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 6:41 pm by Ice bane

» Gillian invasion
Kasai Tenshi EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 9:34 pm by Shikyo

» Zazyre Alciel
Kasai Tenshi EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 4:34 pm by Zazyre

» Zazyre's future Zanpakutou
Kasai Tenshi EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 12:27 am by Zazyre

» my apologies
Kasai Tenshi EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 5:30 am by Alucard

» Aurora Manor, House of the Fullbringers
Kasai Tenshi EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 5:01 pm by Chimera-Leonov

Top posters
Alucard
Kasai Tenshi I_vote_lcapKasai Tenshi I_voting_barKasai Tenshi I_vote_rcap 
Angron
Maiko mana
Prince Vegeta
saru shonen
Mokuntaku
Chimera-Leonov
Son Goku
Reina Venena
Shikyo
Statistics
We have 47 registered users
The newest registered user is giancan

Our users have posted a total of 414 messages in 94 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed May 15, 2019 11:06 am

Kasai Tenshi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gottoms

Gottoms

Ryo : 12

Kasai Tenshi Empty
PostSubject: Kasai Tenshi   Kasai Tenshi EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 4:34 pm

Name: Kasai Tenshi

Race: Shinigami

Height: 6' 4

Weight: 176lbs

Description: Tall, tan skinned male that has average muscles. He has an immense knowledge and is skilled in all the combat types of a shinigami. He is usually calm and rational and knows how to channel his anger into something productive. His dog, Luna, is often seen by his side.

Gear: He carries his zanpakuto in his sheath, located on his left forearm. For everyday clothing, he wears black sweat pants and a black t-shirt with nothing on his feet. Formally, he wears the standard Shinigami uniform.

Personality: He's pretty laid back and quiet. He respects authority and is rather observant.

Peace
Reading
Knowledge

Dislikes: Being disturbed
Loud and unruly people
Quincies (especially those of the Ishida family)

Background: Ever since Kasai was a kid he liked to read. Whether it be a pamphlet, a novel, or even a post on the post board. No matter what it was, Kasai read it. When he found that his passion was reading, he got into research. Most of his research was just for the sake of knowing it. Never did he get tired of reading. Due to his passion for reading and knowledge, he became very isolated from the rest of the world. When he was 449, the Quincies attacked the Soul Society and all he could do was just standby. He wanted to help the Gotei 13 against the Quincies, but he didn't know what all he could do aside from being in the way. When he heard about Head Captain Yamato dying, he was rather heated and he vowed to exact revenge, despite his peaceful ways. One hundred years had passed since the attack and Kasai was ready to enter Shinigami Academy, but didn't know much about the Gotei 13. A few months before Kasai turned 549, he learned all he could about Gotei 13. One by one, starting from one, he learned about each division. When he got to Division Twelve, his heart skipped a beat. The Division of Research and Development was right up his alley. With that in mind, he set off to the Shinigami Academy to become the captain of Division 12.
After passing the admissions test, Kasai was given a zanpakuto, in which he would have to spend every second, minute, hour, with it. During his years at the Shinigami Academy, Kasai learned how to channel his spirit energy and better his fighting skills. In the beginning, Kasai was the worst at Hakuda and Zanjutsu, for he was not the fighter type. Despite his ability to adapt and learn quickly, these two combat forms were the hardest. It took him months to master the basics of Hakuda and even longer for Zanjutsu. After his teachers told him he may not graduate on time, Kasai did what he did best: study, observe, and learn. In the next few days, Kasai excelled in his Hakuda class, but still had difficulty with his Zanpakuto. He knew it was due to the fact that he was stressed from trying to learn physical attacks. On his off day, Kasai decided to meditate. He recalled his teacher telling him about Jinzen, which is an important way of communicating with your Zanpakuto. Kasai sat day and laid his Zanpakuto across his lap and proceeded to become one with his sword. To his surprise, he didn't have to force is way into his sword. His Zanpakuto let him in with ease. Not knowing what to expect, he just stood there, in his sword's mind.
At first, nothing happened and all was quiet, then his zanpakuto decided to attack him. Immeadiately, Kasai moved out of the way, dodging his sword's attack, but his sword kept attacking. Kasai was ready to use his Kido when he thought about it. He spent everyday with his Zanpakuto. Eating with it, sleeping with it, bathing with it, even talking to it as if it was a human being. Kasai stopped moving and let his Zanpakuto attack him. When his sword pierced his abdomen, he did not flinch or cringe in pain, but stood there with his arms open, ready to accept his Zanpakuto. His Zanpakuto smiled and said, "I'm Chikyū Konagona Ni, your Zanpakuto. The moment you realized I'm not here to hurt you, was the moment you stopped moving. Good, you're learning." Kasai and Chikyū had a real long talk about the way he went about things. Slowly, Kasai and Chikyū began to become best friends, despite they were opposite to each other. Kasai was calm and rational, while Chikyū was rash and irrational. Kasai and Chikyū argued about which was better so Kasai came up with a compromise. If he let Chikyū teach him the good things about being calm and rational, then Chikyū could teach him not to be such a wimp when it comes to fighting. Chikyū agreed and with that, Kasai left Chikyū's world and realized his abdomen was bleeding. He did not wince in pain when touched his wound. He took off is uniform and began to patch himself up. Kasai then went to prepare for bed and slept peacefully. The next few days went by with a breeze. His teachers took notice that his Zanjustu skill has increased and he is at the top of his class. Everyday, no matter how tired or exhausted Kasai was, Kasai went into Chikyū's world and they talked. Kasai realized that he learned all he could learn and graduated earlier than the rest of his classmates. Kasai graduated as a Hakuda, Kido, and Zanjutsu expert.
When he left the academy, the head captain congratulated him and asked him if he would like to be a lieutenant. Kasai's eyes grew and asked this head captain if he could be the lieutenant of Squad 12. The head captain patted his head and told him that they are currently rebuilding the Soul Society and they are no Squads yet. Although disappointed, Kasai happily accepts the rank of lieutenant and goes on with repairing the Soul Society. One his day off, Kasai decided to travel around the Rukongai district. While strolling around, he found an injured puppy stranded. He looked around to see if he could find the owner, but no one was around to be found so he took the puppy back to his quarters. He treated the injured puppy and decided to keep it. While the puppy slept, Kasai went to go talk to Chikyū. Chikyū told him that he should have just left the puppy there and maybe the owners would have come picked it up. Kasai told him that he couldn't do because something could have come and snatched it up. Chikyū said he was weak and Kasai punched him to show him that he wasn't. They started to spar when Chikyū said he wanted sometime to train alone, so Kasai let him be. Upon waking up from his talk with Chikyū, Kasai found the puppy pulling on his clothes. The puppy's stomach growled and he knew it was hungry. He went to his backpack, pulled out an apple and cut it into small pieces. He then got a small bowl and poured some water into it. The puppy happily ate the apple and drank the water. Kasai realized that he needed to name the puppy. He raised the puppy to see if it was a boy or girl and it was a girl. He hadn't figured a name for her yet so he just called her Girl.
For the next days, Kasai spent the day with the pup. She slept the days sleeping and the nights up, running and playing around. He thought of the perfect name for her: Luna. When he asked her if she liked the name Luna, she barked and jumped on him. From that day on she was known as Luna. He trained Luna everyday and bonded with her, just as he bonded with Chikyū. Kasai soon introduced Chikyū to Luna. Of course Kasai didn't expect much to happen seeing as how Chikyū was just a sword to her and Chikyū was just a dog to him. Kasai went on with his daily duties Luna by his side and Chikyū on his forearm. On another off day, he researched about creating a Kido. A powerful Kido that would be able to take someone's powers or abilities and use them to their own benefit. Every time he had some free time, he would work on the kido, never experimenting it because of the dangers. He still needed an incantation, but didn't know the right words so he put off that project.

Skills/Attacks/Techniques: Skilled in Bakudo up to 80, Hakuda, Zanjutsu, Hoho expert

Zanpakuto: Chikyū Konagona Ni (Earth Shatter)

Bow: n/a

Fullbring: n/a
Stats: Damage: 7
Endurance: 6
Reiatsu: 6
Reiatsu Manipulation: 2
Speed: 6

Last edited by Gottoms on Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:09 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I hate Quincies, I really do)
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Ryo : 20

Kasai Tenshi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kasai Tenshi   Kasai Tenshi EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 6:42 pm

1. I understand that there's a lot you want to say about your characters background, but reading excessive amounts can be stressful on us Administrators, please be wary of that next time you create a character.

2. Please proofread your work next time. There's a few errors that could have easily been spotted and removed with a simple proofread.

3. Half of the content in your background made little sense. For example: First he's flunking and may not graduate, next thing you know he graduates early. I'm not understanding that too much.

4. It is requested that you give a translation to your zanpakutos name and give a brief description..the latter is obligatory.
Back to top Go down
Gottoms

Gottoms

Ryo : 12

Kasai Tenshi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kasai Tenshi   Kasai Tenshi EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 7:28 pm

1) My backgrounds are going to be at least 1000 words. Besides this a brief description of my background. If you're complaining about this being "excessive", I will gladly put his whole life story on here.
2) That's normal.
3) Flunking? No. He was struggling with the two due to stress. Did you not read the part about him connecting with his zanpakuto? I will gladly put his whole story if you want to read more.
4) That is what the weapon creation section is for. To create my weapon and tell all bout it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kasai Tenshi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kasai Tenshi   Kasai Tenshi Empty

Back to top Go down

Kasai Tenshi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Aftermath :: Creation of All Things :: Character Creation-
Jump to: