Bleach Aftermath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Aftermath takes place years after the battle with Aizen. No real characters will be in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» What happened to this place
Kami Pasu fullbring EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 7:51 pm by saru shonen

» Just In Case......
Kami Pasu fullbring EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 7:37 pm by Zazyre

» EYYY!!! Attention please!
Kami Pasu fullbring EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 11:58 pm by Angron

» Im Back -Ice
Kami Pasu fullbring EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 6:41 pm by Ice bane

» Gillian invasion
Kami Pasu fullbring EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 9:34 pm by Shikyo

» Zazyre Alciel
Kami Pasu fullbring EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 4:34 pm by Zazyre

» Zazyre's future Zanpakutou
Kami Pasu fullbring EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 12:27 am by Zazyre

» my apologies
Kami Pasu fullbring EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 5:30 am by Alucard

» Aurora Manor, House of the Fullbringers
Kami Pasu fullbring EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 5:01 pm by Chimera-Leonov

Top posters
Alucard
Kami Pasu fullbring I_vote_lcapKami Pasu fullbring I_voting_barKami Pasu fullbring I_vote_rcap 
Angron
Kami Pasu fullbring I_vote_lcapKami Pasu fullbring I_voting_barKami Pasu fullbring I_vote_rcap 
Maiko mana
Prince Vegeta
saru shonen
Mokuntaku
Chimera-Leonov
Son Goku
Reina Venena
Shikyo
Statistics
We have 47 registered users
The newest registered user is giancan

Our users have posted a total of 414 messages in 94 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed May 15, 2019 11:06 am

Kami Pasu fullbring

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ultralilac

Ultralilac

Ryo : 11

Kami Pasu fullbring Empty
PostSubject: Kami Pasu fullbring   Kami Pasu fullbring EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 5:13 am

Fullbring object affinity stage one: a hand gun is formed from one of his beaded bracelets. It has the ability to fire different colored bullets each with different effects.

blue- shoots a reiatsu infuse bullet towards the enemy dealing the same effect a                             regular bullet would have on a mortal body.
green-shoots a bullet made of condensed acid that will melt away the flesh or even bone if exposed.
red- shoots out and turns into a a strong reiastu made net which will capture the target if hit.

Fullbring object affinity stage two: in stage two Rokudo's second black beaded bracelet transforms into a second hand gun.gaining the ability to make a vortex of wind causing a huge air vacuum where the gun absorbs whatever was inhaled. in the vacuum the closer you get to it the stronger its force is meaning if you get dragged to the begining of the vortex its really hard to escape . ok so people(the races) cant be absorbed but while in the vortex their reiatsu gets drained by 4% for every post. also the gun has a yellow bullet that when it hits a person it gives an one rank increase in power and speed to whatever was hit but its effect can only be used once in battle. Also gun#1 gains a new bullet
white- transform into an enemy's attack. When fired, the ball will travel through the air for a miniscule amount of time. Then, it will disappear and when it re appears  it will look just like the foe's attack and have the same effect as that attack. However, it will be the same amount of power as if Rokudo had used the attack.

Fullbring object affinity stage three: gun #1 gains the ability to shoot out beams of condensed spirit energy, while gun #2 shoots out a wide pink  beam that slows what ever gets caught inside the beam for 15 sec.

Detailed description or picture of Bankai and Shikai, Bow, Fullbring weapon, General weapons:

Weakness: his bullets are dodgable therefore become non lethal when dodged.

Last edited by Ultralilac on Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:57 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Alucard
Admin

Ryo : 196

PostSubject: Re: Kami Pasu fullbring   Kami Pasu fullbring EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 4:39 pm

in your stage one the white bullet is too powerful remember stage one is relativly weak
Back to top Go down
https://bleachaftermath.rpg-board.net
Ultralilac

Ultralilac

PostSubject: Re: Kami Pasu fullbring   Kami Pasu fullbring EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 6:34 pm

i edited it is it good now?
Back to top Go down
Alucard
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kami Pasu fullbring   Kami Pasu fullbring EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 6:38 pm

what happens to whatever the vortex inhales? like what if it were to inhale a person?
Back to top Go down
Ultralilac

Ultralilac

PostSubject: Re: Kami Pasu fullbring   Kami Pasu fullbring EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 8:16 pm

whatever is absorbed is converted into reiatsu depending on the size, which can power him up. inanimate objects dont give any extra reiastu.
Back to top Go down
Alucard
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kami Pasu fullbring   Kami Pasu fullbring EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 8:22 pm

So then if it hits someone are they insta killed?
Back to top Go down
Ultralilac

Ultralilac

PostSubject: Re: Kami Pasu fullbring   Kami Pasu fullbring EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 8:56 pm

ehh so let me explain again  in the vacuum the closer you get to it the stronger its force is meaning if your sget draggedto the begining of the vortex its really hard to escape . ok so people(the races) cant be absorbed but while in the vortex their reiatsu gets drained by 4% for every post. a
Back to top Go down
Alucard
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kami Pasu fullbring   Kami Pasu fullbring EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 8:11 am

ok then specify that in the description and it's approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kami Pasu fullbring   Kami Pasu fullbring Empty

Back to top Go down

Kami Pasu fullbring
Page 1 of 1