Bleach Aftermath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Aftermath takes place years after the battle with Aizen. No real characters will be in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» What happened to this place
Fullbring Ō no kyōdaina kishi (the king’s mighty knight) EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 7:51 pm by saru shonen

» Just In Case......
Fullbring Ō no kyōdaina kishi (the king’s mighty knight) EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 7:37 pm by Zazyre

» EYYY!!! Attention please!
Fullbring Ō no kyōdaina kishi (the king’s mighty knight) EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 11:58 pm by Angron

» Im Back -Ice
Fullbring Ō no kyōdaina kishi (the king’s mighty knight) EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 6:41 pm by Ice bane

» Gillian invasion
Fullbring Ō no kyōdaina kishi (the king’s mighty knight) EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 9:34 pm by Shikyo

» Zazyre Alciel
Fullbring Ō no kyōdaina kishi (the king’s mighty knight) EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 4:34 pm by Zazyre

» Zazyre's future Zanpakutou
Fullbring Ō no kyōdaina kishi (the king’s mighty knight) EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 12:27 am by Zazyre

» my apologies
Fullbring Ō no kyōdaina kishi (the king’s mighty knight) EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 5:30 am by Alucard

» Aurora Manor, House of the Fullbringers
Fullbring Ō no kyōdaina kishi (the king’s mighty knight) EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 5:01 pm by Chimera-Leonov

Top posters
Alucard
Fullbring Ō no kyōdaina kishi (the king’s mighty knight) I_vote_lcapFullbring Ō no kyōdaina kishi (the king’s mighty knight) I_voting_barFullbring Ō no kyōdaina kishi (the king’s mighty knight) I_vote_rcap 
Angron
Fullbring Ō no kyōdaina kishi (the king’s mighty knight) I_vote_lcapFullbring Ō no kyōdaina kishi (the king’s mighty knight) I_voting_barFullbring Ō no kyōdaina kishi (the king’s mighty knight) I_vote_rcap 
Maiko mana
Prince Vegeta
saru shonen
Mokuntaku
Chimera-Leonov
Son Goku
Reina Venena
Shikyo
Statistics
We have 47 registered users
The newest registered user is giancan

Our users have posted a total of 414 messages in 94 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed May 15, 2019 11:06 am

Fullbring Ō no kyōdaina kishi (the king’s mighty knight)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
toshiro hitsugaya

Ryo : 9

Fullbring Ō no kyōdaina kishi (the king’s mighty knight) Empty
PostSubject: Fullbring Ō no kyōdaina kishi (the king’s mighty knight)   Fullbring Ō no kyōdaina kishi (the king’s mighty knight) EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 6:35 am

Fullbring:  Ō no kyōdaina kishi (the king’s mighty knight)
Fullbring object affinity stage one: Chūkū akuma’s hat turns into a full set of body armor while 2 of his rings turn into a shield and a sword. The shield has the zodiac sign of Pegasus and the sword has the zodiac sign of Ares on it. The sword summons beams of light that can blind any opponent for a short period of time. While the shield can form fields of energy that surround Chūkū and he can disperse them at anytime and use them as weapons.

Fullbring object affinity stage two: Chūkū akuma’s hat turns into a full set of body armor while 2 of his rings turn into a shield and a sword. The shield has the zodiac sign of Pegasus and the sword has the zodiac sign of Ares on it. The sword summons beams of light that can blind any opponent for a short period of time. While the shield can form fields of energy that surround Chūkū and he can disperse them at anytime and use them as weapons.
but the 3rd ring transforms and turns into extra blade with the Gemini zodiac sign on it for Chūkū to use in combat.
the this the extra sword's power is to summon small stars that create a blast of pure light that sends the enemy flying and blinds them for a short period of time.

Fullbring object affinity stage three: Chūkū akuma’s hat turns into a full set of body armor while 2 of his rings turn into a shield and a sword. The shield has the zodiac sign of Pegasus and the sword has the zodiac sign of Ares on it. The sword summons beams of light that can blind any opponent for a short period of time. While the shield can form fields of energy that surround Chūkū and he can disperse them at anytime and use them as weapons.
but the 3rd ring transforms and turns into extra blade with the Gemini zodiac sign on it for Chūkū to use in combat.
The extra sword's power is to summon small stars that create a blast of pure light that sends the enemy flying and blinds them for a short period of time.
and the 4th ring transforms into a 3 foot long boomerang with blue flames and the lion constellation on it. The boomerang has the power to summon powerful supernovas and launch them right at the opponent before it explodes.

Last edited by grimmjow jaggerjack on Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:21 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : because of grammer)
Back to top Go down
Mokuntaku

Ryo : 43

PostSubject: Re: Fullbring Ō no kyōdaina kishi (the king’s mighty knight)   Fullbring Ō no kyōdaina kishi (the king’s mighty knight) EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 6:54 am

No powers? Nothing?
Back to top Go down
toshiro hitsugaya

Ryo : 9

PostSubject: Re: Fullbring Ō no kyōdaina kishi (the king’s mighty knight)   Fullbring Ō no kyōdaina kishi (the king’s mighty knight) EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 7:21 am

edited sorry disappeared for some reason
Back to top Go down
Mokuntaku

Ryo : 43

PostSubject: Re: Fullbring Ō no kyōdaina kishi (the king’s mighty knight)   Fullbring Ō no kyōdaina kishi (the king’s mighty knight) EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 8:12 am

I cannot really even pick out specific problems with this, as you are not giving me nearly enough detail to go off of.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fullbring Ō no kyōdaina kishi (the king’s mighty knight)   Fullbring Ō no kyōdaina kishi (the king’s mighty knight) Empty

Back to top Go down

Fullbring Ō no kyōdaina kishi (the king’s mighty knight)
Page 1 of 1