Bleach Aftermath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Aftermath takes place years after the battle with Aizen. No real characters will be in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» What happened to this place
Throne room surprise.  EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 7:51 pm by saru shonen

» Just In Case......
Throne room surprise.  EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 7:37 pm by Zazyre

» EYYY!!! Attention please!
Throne room surprise.  EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 11:58 pm by Angron

» Im Back -Ice
Throne room surprise.  EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 6:41 pm by Ice bane

» Gillian invasion
Throne room surprise.  EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 9:34 pm by Shikyo

» Zazyre Alciel
Throne room surprise.  EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 4:34 pm by Zazyre

» Zazyre's future Zanpakutou
Throne room surprise.  EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 12:27 am by Zazyre

» my apologies
Throne room surprise.  EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 5:30 am by Alucard

» Aurora Manor, House of the Fullbringers
Throne room surprise.  EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 5:01 pm by Chimera-Leonov

Top posters
Alucard
Throne room surprise.  I_vote_lcapThrone room surprise.  I_voting_barThrone room surprise.  I_vote_rcap 
Angron
Throne room surprise.  I_vote_lcapThrone room surprise.  I_voting_barThrone room surprise.  I_vote_rcap 
Maiko mana
Prince Vegeta
saru shonen
Mokuntaku
Chimera-Leonov
Son Goku
Reina Venena
Shikyo
Statistics
We have 47 registered users
The newest registered user is giancan

Our users have posted a total of 414 messages in 94 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed May 15, 2019 11:06 am

Throne room surprise.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Son Goku

Son Goku

Ryo : 33

Throne room surprise.  Empty
PostSubject: Throne room surprise.    Throne room surprise.  EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 2:01 am

After Goku had returned and finished his training with Angron he remember what he was actually going to do after he returned. “I must retrieve the hogyoku after sitting in los noches for this long it must have charged enough if not more.” He smirked as he left Angron after he was finished talking running toward the position of where it was. “Hmm I probably should have told Angron about this but it will be a good surprise.” He was getting close to the position of where the hogyoku was located he remembered that aizen trusted him with this seeing as he was still a lowly hollow back then but had the mindset of a great espada.  He let out a sigh as he walked into the forgotten training call in the great depths of underground los noches that even Angron did not know of. “This place brings back great training memories with aizen-sama." He smiled remembering training with him along side grimmjow, which inspired him to leave and become stronger so that he could come back and work under him to form the strongest combo that world had ever seen.

However, this plan fell short after their trip to the world of living. He then came out of his memory where the hogyoku was located and it was still there with all its glory. “Wow this is still as amazing as the first day I created it with Aizen." Goku was still merely a vaste lorde back then. He then approached it to give it to Angron and as he drew closer, he could tell it had changed as Aizen said it would. Instead of its usual form it was now a purple color and the outer shell had turn a faded black that only let the shine of green flash out. “Outstanding even more then Aizen had predicted.” He smirked and then took is leave of the forgotten land and with his promise he would destroy it after retrieving the last ingredient needed to revive Los Noches once more. He got to the top of the stairs and fired his cero deep into the stairwell causing the place to cave in destroying any evidence remaining. He wept a single tear as he looked at the ruins however he had no time to waste and he set off to give the device to Angron as told. As he approached the throne room he walked in and saw he was alone so felt it was the perfect time. “Hello Master Angron I have a wonderful gift for you.” He said as he sat in his chair.
Back to top Go down
Maiko mana

Maiko mana

Ryo : 45

PostSubject: Re: Throne room surprise.    Throne room surprise.  EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 3:26 am

I want this to change alot. Make it make sence so there is t a billion holes. Next make it longer finding the best iteam in the game in 10 seconds isn't alowed untill this is changed it is not cannon so any one who referee to this please don't because it is all lies.
Back to top Go down
Alucard
Admin

Ryo : 196

PostSubject: Re: Throne room surprise.    Throne room surprise.  EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 3:32 am

i'm going to come up with a story of what happened to the hogyoku with angron seeing as how it's not just to make arrancar it can also be used to gain a lot of power it shouldn't be easy to obtain at all.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachaftermath.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Throne room surprise.    Throne room surprise.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Throne room surprise.
Page 1 of 1