Bleach Aftermath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Aftermath takes place years after the battle with Aizen. No real characters will be in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» What happened to this place
Gillian invasion  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 7:51 pm by saru shonen

» Just In Case......
Gillian invasion  - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 7:37 pm by Zazyre

» EYYY!!! Attention please!
Gillian invasion  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 11:58 pm by Angron

» Im Back -Ice
Gillian invasion  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 6:41 pm by Ice bane

» Gillian invasion
Gillian invasion  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 9:34 pm by Shikyo

» Zazyre Alciel
Gillian invasion  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 4:34 pm by Zazyre

» Zazyre's future Zanpakutou
Gillian invasion  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 12:27 am by Zazyre

» my apologies
Gillian invasion  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 5:30 am by Alucard

» Aurora Manor, House of the Fullbringers
Gillian invasion  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 5:01 pm by Chimera-Leonov

Top posters
Alucard
Gillian invasion  - Page 2 I_vote_lcapGillian invasion  - Page 2 I_voting_barGillian invasion  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Angron
Gillian invasion  - Page 2 I_vote_lcapGillian invasion  - Page 2 I_voting_barGillian invasion  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Maiko mana
Prince Vegeta
saru shonen
Mokuntaku
Chimera-Leonov
Son Goku
Reina Venena
Shikyo
Statistics
We have 47 registered users
The newest registered user is giancan

Our users have posted a total of 414 messages in 94 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed May 15, 2019 11:06 am

Gillian invasion

Go down 
+5
Chimera-Leonov
Varg
Shikyo
Son Goku
Reina Venena
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rose

Rose

Ryo : 20

Gillian invasion  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gillian invasion    Gillian invasion  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 4:48 pm

It's only fair to state that I may be the worst Ishida there ever was.

I wanted to try out the recommendations Ryuken Ishida gave when he defined a Quincy. "A Quincy" as stated in the book "Keeps his calm and analyzes a situation thoroughly. Never is a Quincy confused, and always is a Quincy aware."

I had attempted just that, analyzing the different characters here. The ability to reverse time, to absorb unstable reishi, strange abilities like this were not helping me keep my cool.

I had been trying to contemplate and reflect on everything that had happened thus far. It was evident that the arrancar were sent here by some sort of mission, and it was also apparent that the Arrancar have little intention on destroying Karakura..they must have been after something..

That's when he appeared.

Right after things had begun to calm down a bit, right after the Arrancar had left, a Garganta opened. Out of it walked a man clad in white with elegant yet demonic black hair.

To say he had no reitsu wouldn't be right. Getting rid of ones reitsu is an event achieved only be Ichigo Kurosaki. To be particular, it's not that he had no reitsu, per say, it was more like this man had found a way to suppress his reitsu.

Something about me changed when I saw him. No longer did I want to follow in the calm footsteps of those before me, no longer did I intend to 'keep my cool' and analyze situations..

For the first time ever, I didn't feel majestic an any way..I felt sinister..psychotic..

"Hahahah!!!" I began to laugh uncontrollably at the situation. Weather the others noticed me or not before didn't matter, after that laugh, everyone must have noticed my pressence.

"So" I said with a psychotic smirk. "You're the one huh?"
Back to top Go down
Angron

Angron

Ryo : 82

PostSubject: Re: Gillian invasion    Gillian invasion  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 5:08 pm

The Espada simply smiled more before letting his hand fall to his sides. "Nothing is happening at the moment, a rogue faction within Hueco Mundo made a stupid move. I apparently didn't notice in time to halt it, I'm glad the world of the living seems relatively unscathed." His eyes flittered to the newly arrived head-captain and Maiko.

He looked at the head-captain for a long moment then seemed to brighten up as if recognizing the man. "Right! You were... What... A third seat a hundred or so years ago?" He gave a light nod before finally taking up Maiko's rather hurtful words. "We are not inherently evil, let me say that Espada are far more human than we appear."

The rather strange being's gaze shifted once more now looking to the Quincy that had taken a less than sane tone. "I am simply a being that has his own aims in the world, I don't quote understand what you mean by 'the one'." His smile faded into a look of concern, whether it was genuine or not though, who was to say? "I thought a Quincy might maintain more composure... Though it is possible you've noticed something the others have not, and if so I would ask you share it with the class. Those of Quincy heritage tend be excellent at observation something I greatly respected in the Second Quincy War."
Back to top Go down
Alucard
Admin

Ryo : 196

PostSubject: Re: Gillian invasion    Gillian invasion  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 9:55 pm

Hiro could tell the arrancar the was telling the truth about not coming here for a fight. He decided he would let maiko handle the human, he didn't have time to waste on him. Hiro removed his hand from his zanpakuto. "Why are you here?" Hiro knew that whatever his motives, the arrancar wouldn't start anything here. At least not yet, But given what happened 100 years ago he didn't trust the arrancar. Something about this one seemed different though. He would have to be cautious here.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachaftermath.rpg-board.net
Chimera-Leonov

Chimera-Leonov

Ryo : 33

PostSubject: Re: Gillian invasion    Gillian invasion  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 2:09 am

Malchior let his concentration falter for a moment, the stress of the situation, and his lack of knowledge both weighing down his mind heavily. He floated back down, landing on the nearest rooftop. His shields were now crackling, trying to find a way to release all of the stored energy within it. It crackled for a few moments more, before Malchior finally realized what was going on. He took to a knee, and aimed his shields into the air, and away from anything. He inhaled, held the breath for a few seconds, and then exhaled, releasing both the air he kept within his lungs, and the energy stored within his shields.

Pale, electric blue light escaped, darkening everything else around, as twin beams of energy were let loose into the air. The beams flew into the distance. It was several seconds before they finally died away. Malchior had slid a few inches from the release of the energy, and he was spent. His Fullbring reverted to their original forms, and he shakily, slowly, stood up. The Fullbringer stumbled a bit before actually finding his footing. Holstering his pistols, Malchior jumped from the rooftop, and onto the street below. He needed to rest, and to figure out exactly what was going on
Back to top Go down
Shikyo

Shikyo

Ryo : 21

PostSubject: Re: Gillian invasion    Gillian invasion  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 9:34 pm

OOC: Finally got around to this thread after about a week of waddling around. Feel free to respond or not respond at all.

Hannibal wanted to tail and intercept the Espada, but it looks like his prey didn't want to be followed. The Cero-Bala collision produced a far higher scale of power than Hannibal could have possibly ever imagined. If he doesn't smother the explosion with his reiatsu, Karakura Town is doomed. But luckily a guy neutralized the explosion for him, halting any more threats. The Espada was gone, probably slipped through the Garganta from which she came from. He had a good look on her, and without a doubt could conclude from the display of power in just her base form, that she was among the top 4 Espada. Hell, she could even be the strongest Espada.... hopefully.

He walked towards the direction of their savior, slowly, as he can see the hostility radiating from him. As a former psychiatrist, he knew how to deal with this burning hostility. "Wait." He stopped short, just 6 feet in front of him and relatively close to Mana, so that both of them would be in his sightline. They're in his hands now. "It's pretty much what Lieutenant Mana said. Now if you would please point your weapons away from us, preferably towards the sky, so that we'd better explain to you what's going on instead of us worrying about a town-sized explosion waiting to blast in our faces. Please".

Hannibal looked up to see a fearsome entity above him. He didn't need to sense his reiatsu, because he can tell that he was the head of the Arrancars. From the Arrancar's words, he deduced that no good can come from him. The Fullbringer had released all of his energy, a dazzling display of Hollow spiritual energy. Nothing kept him here now. He looked at Toriyama. "Captain Toriyama..... I'm going to return to Soul Society now. Our presence here has been too long. Anymore would require me to release my Gentei Kaijou."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gillian invasion    Gillian invasion  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gillian invasion
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Aftermath :: Locations :: World of The Living :: Karakura Town-
Jump to: