Bleach Aftermath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Aftermath takes place years after the battle with Aizen. No real characters will be in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» What happened to this place
Aurora Manor, House of the Fullbringers EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 7:51 pm by saru shonen

» Just In Case......
Aurora Manor, House of the Fullbringers EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 7:37 pm by Zazyre

» EYYY!!! Attention please!
Aurora Manor, House of the Fullbringers EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 11:58 pm by Angron

» Im Back -Ice
Aurora Manor, House of the Fullbringers EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 6:41 pm by Ice bane

» Gillian invasion
Aurora Manor, House of the Fullbringers EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 9:34 pm by Shikyo

» Zazyre Alciel
Aurora Manor, House of the Fullbringers EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 4:34 pm by Zazyre

» Zazyre's future Zanpakutou
Aurora Manor, House of the Fullbringers EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 12:27 am by Zazyre

» my apologies
Aurora Manor, House of the Fullbringers EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 5:30 am by Alucard

» Aurora Manor, House of the Fullbringers
Aurora Manor, House of the Fullbringers EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 5:01 pm by Chimera-Leonov

Top posters
Alucard
Aurora Manor, House of the Fullbringers I_vote_lcapAurora Manor, House of the Fullbringers I_voting_barAurora Manor, House of the Fullbringers I_vote_rcap 
Angron
Aurora Manor, House of the Fullbringers I_vote_lcapAurora Manor, House of the Fullbringers I_voting_barAurora Manor, House of the Fullbringers I_vote_rcap 
Maiko mana
Prince Vegeta
saru shonen
Mokuntaku
Chimera-Leonov
Son Goku
Reina Venena
Shikyo
Statistics
We have 47 registered users
The newest registered user is giancan

Our users have posted a total of 414 messages in 94 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed May 15, 2019 11:06 am

Aurora Manor, House of the Fullbringers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chimera-Leonov

Chimera-Leonov

Ryo : 33

Aurora Manor, House of the Fullbringers Empty
PostSubject: Aurora Manor, House of the Fullbringers   Aurora Manor, House of the Fullbringers EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 5:01 pm

Aurora Manor. It was created in remembrance of Malchior's great-Grandmother, Aurora Walstein. Standing at 3 stories high, Aurora Manor consumes an entire block, all to itself. Its Greek inspired architecture makes it a standout among the traditional buildings of modern-day Japan, making it much easier to find.

For one square mile, the block on which the Manor resides is lined with 8 foot tall hedges, trimmed an tended to daily. Looming over the estate is the Manor itself. Its cream-white walls and large picture windows shine in the daylight. A large yard spills out over the rest of the block, with green grass carpeting a majority of the yard. Well-kept trees dot the yard in various places, offering shade. At the base of each tree resided a bed of flowers. A red brick patio connects the yard to the house.

As Malchior opened the door, he was greeted with the familiar sight of the atrium. A large, crystal chandelier hung from the ceiling, two stories above. Directly before him, there was a set of double stairs, each lining the wall opposite each other, both twisting their way to the next two floors. Between the staircases was a hallway that lead into the rest of the house. Malchior decided to explore his own home. He might have lived in it, but he didn't spend as much time in it anymore, making the random explorations a surprising trip. As he walked, the walls were lined with pictures. If anyone paid attention, they would notice that the pictures, in the order that they were lined in, told a story. The first set of pictures contained Malchior's parent's. As they continued, Malchior was finally introduced into them. A little further along, and finally Lillian came into view. The pictures of the family continued along the hall. Finally, they stopped, halfway down the hall. Malchior ignored the pictures as he continued down his path, until it finally opened up into a rotunda.

To his right was an office. It was used by his mother whenever she wanted to work from the house. To his left was a theater room, and a set of stairs, leading to the basement. Malchior decided to visit the basement this time, and descended the stairs. When he flipped on the lights, he was surprised to find that it was large. It was empty, and could be altered to be used for anything. Thoughts about what should go into the cavernous basement ran through Malchior's head. While he was thinking, he returned upstairs, and ascended to the second floor.

The second floor offered little in what Malchior didn't already know. It was where the butler, the maid, and the groundskeepers retired after the end of the day.

The third floor was little different. It was where his and his mother's rooms were. There was another room on the third floor, but it was locked. Little pink hearts and colorful flowers decorated the door and its frame. Malchior knew what was inside, but he didn't have the heart to open the door. So, he was back downstairs, and into the yard.

"Maybe I should find more Fullbringers" he said quietly to himself
Back to top Go down

Aurora Manor, House of the Fullbringers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Aftermath :: Organisations :: Human/Fullbringer-
Jump to: