Bleach Aftermath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Aftermath takes place years after the battle with Aizen. No real characters will be in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» What happened to this place
Varg Fenson, Human EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 7:51 pm by saru shonen

» Just In Case......
Varg Fenson, Human EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 7:37 pm by Zazyre

» EYYY!!! Attention please!
Varg Fenson, Human EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 11:58 pm by Angron

» Im Back -Ice
Varg Fenson, Human EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 6:41 pm by Ice bane

» Gillian invasion
Varg Fenson, Human EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 9:34 pm by Shikyo

» Zazyre Alciel
Varg Fenson, Human EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 4:34 pm by Zazyre

» Zazyre's future Zanpakutou
Varg Fenson, Human EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 12:27 am by Zazyre

» my apologies
Varg Fenson, Human EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 5:30 am by Alucard

» Aurora Manor, House of the Fullbringers
Varg Fenson, Human EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 5:01 pm by Chimera-Leonov

Top posters
Alucard
Varg Fenson, Human I_vote_lcapVarg Fenson, Human I_voting_barVarg Fenson, Human I_vote_rcap 
Angron
Varg Fenson, Human I_vote_lcapVarg Fenson, Human I_voting_barVarg Fenson, Human I_vote_rcap 
Maiko mana
Prince Vegeta
saru shonen
Mokuntaku
Chimera-Leonov
Son Goku
Reina Venena
Shikyo
Statistics
We have 47 registered users
The newest registered user is giancan

Our users have posted a total of 414 messages in 94 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed May 15, 2019 11:06 am

Varg Fenson, Human

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Varg

Ryo : 8

Varg Fenson, Human Empty
PostSubject: Varg Fenson, Human   Varg Fenson, Human EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 5:34 pm

Name: Vargus 'Varg' Fenson

Race: Human

Height:6'4

Weight: 200

Description: A large young man, quite tall with shaggy blond hair. He is heavily built from training for fights as well as conditioning for sports. Varg's muscles are toned and tough, his skin is rather pale from his previous residence.

Varg Fenson, Human Etheri10

Gear: A small wolf carving that rests on his necklace.

Personality: Though an instinctual and talented fighter, he is a rather calm individual. A light smile is usually on his face and a very mellow demeanor often surrounds him. That isn't to say he can't be surprised, he has no inkling of the world outside of the human realm. Though strange things have occured his entire life, he hasn't been told of the hollows, shinigami, fullbringers, or others.

Likes: Vargus enjoys his heritage, namely his Nordic roots. He loves his culture and the cultures of other places. Being a young man he also loves eating, sleeping and gaming. Smoking is also something he can usually be found doing not at home, or during training. He is usually seen smoking when out at work, with friends, or when the strange things occur...

Dislikes:

Background: Vargus Fenson's story begins with his parents. His mother was a shinigami, his father a Fullbringer. They met in northern Europe quite by accident, his father kept his town safe from Hollows and when his mother was assigned to it, they grew close. In time they married though the reforming soul society did not approve. During the end of his mother's pregnancy, she was attacked by a powerful hollow.

Her unborn son had an exceptional amount of spiritual pressure, enough to attract the attention of many unwanted visitors. On one such attack during the birth of Vargus, she was killed. Though the hollow was slain, the baby was born during her death... The time of birth and death was so close that the hollow's presence was passed into the baby. No one knows yet how connected the two are, but it was obvious to his father that the child and hollow would be connected. His son would certainly be a Fullbringer at the least, a future he did not wish for the child.

As Vargus grew he looked more and more like his father. Growing tall and powerful in stature, much like his viking ancestors. His father gave him his mother's necklace of a howling wolf, the only way he can remember her. He was always told his mother died in childbirth... A story that was not entirely true.

Sadly being a Fullbringer did not pay the bills well. His father trained Vargus to be a fighter in preparation for his spiritual pressure to manifest some day, Vargus himself enjoyed the fight and eventually became a semi-pro fighter. They got in with a mafia type group and eventually had to move when his father's depression forced him to gamble and amass a large debt.

They moved to Karakura town because of this, Vargus continued his physical training and enrolled in school. He became a soccer player because of his endurance and dexterity. Sadly his father died recently, the mafia had found and killed his father... Vargus now works as a waiter after practice at school, and at night fights in pits for extra cash. Though he often shows up to school tired and bloodied, he wears a smile. He is one that shrugs off the pain, he has dealt with a lot of in and does his best to move on...

Still strange events continue to occur around him, sometimes he even sees strange creatures...

Skills/Attacks/Techniques: (More when he discovers his powers, for now...)

Durability: For a human he is VERY durable able to take hits from low ranking hollow and brush it off fairly easily.

Instincts: His heritage, genetics, and training have given him natural battle abilities. He has great instincts and awareness in combat as though he entered a heightened form of life.

Zanpakuto:N/A

Bow:N/A

Fullbring:N/A
Back to top Go down
Mokuntaku

Ryo : 43

Varg Fenson, Human Empty
PostSubject: Re: Varg Fenson, Human   Varg Fenson, Human EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 7:44 pm

Normally, I would be like, "Oh, HELL no, no Fullbringer/Shinigami/Potential Vizored all in one." But starting rank 5 and not being able to fight... at all... has swayed me to approval.
Back to top Go down
Angron

Angron

Ryo : 82

Varg Fenson, Human Empty
PostSubject: Re: Varg Fenson, Human   Varg Fenson, Human EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 7:51 pm

The first time he meets a hollow will be damn funny.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Varg Fenson, Human Empty
PostSubject: Re: Varg Fenson, Human   Varg Fenson, Human Empty

Back to top Go down

Varg Fenson, Human
Page 1 of 1