Bleach Aftermath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Aftermath takes place years after the battle with Aizen. No real characters will be in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» What happened to this place
stat system (not final) EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 7:51 pm by saru shonen

» Just In Case......
stat system (not final) EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 7:37 pm by Zazyre

» EYYY!!! Attention please!
stat system (not final) EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 11:58 pm by Angron

» Im Back -Ice
stat system (not final) EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 6:41 pm by Ice bane

» Gillian invasion
stat system (not final) EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 9:34 pm by Shikyo

» Zazyre Alciel
stat system (not final) EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 4:34 pm by Zazyre

» Zazyre's future Zanpakutou
stat system (not final) EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 12:27 am by Zazyre

» my apologies
stat system (not final) EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 5:30 am by Alucard

» Aurora Manor, House of the Fullbringers
stat system (not final) EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 5:01 pm by Chimera-Leonov

Top posters
Alucard
stat system (not final) I_vote_lcapstat system (not final) I_voting_barstat system (not final) I_vote_rcap 
Angron
stat system (not final) I_vote_lcapstat system (not final) I_voting_barstat system (not final) I_vote_rcap 
Maiko mana
Prince Vegeta
saru shonen
Mokuntaku
Chimera-Leonov
Son Goku
Reina Venena
Shikyo
Statistics
We have 47 registered users
The newest registered user is giancan

Our users have posted a total of 414 messages in 94 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed May 15, 2019 11:06 am

stat system (not final)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Alucard
Admin

Ryo : 196

stat system (not final) Empty
PostSubject: stat system (not final)   stat system (not final) EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 9:57 pm

ok so here is the plan for the new stat system. There may be changes post if you think anything needs to be added. Before i start though it should be noted i'm actually adding another rank which is rank 5 the new lowest rank so i will begin adjusting the power of rank 4 after this. ok here is how many stat points each rank will start with.

Rank 5- 30

Rank 4- 60

Rank 3- 100

Rank 2- 150

Rank 1- 220

Also because us leaders don't get to do missions to improve our stat points we will get a 50 point bonus.

Now here are the different stats and what they will represent.

Strength- The power of your physical attacks or regular sword swings

Speed- How fast your character moves

Toughness- how much damage you take from attacks

Reiatsu- How much reiatsu you can use before you run out. Keep in mind once you start getting low you will lose the ability to use reiatsu based attacks and bankai or if low enough even bankai. Also all reiatsu based attacks will have a cost and any creations for a reiatsu based attack will require you to come up with a fair cost.

Stamina- How many posts your character can last. If you simply observer your opponent you will get a post back. The amount of posts you last will be 1/4 of your endurance.

Reishi manipulation- How powerful your reiatsu based attacks are.

now all reiatsu based attacks will do a certain amount of damage and the higher your reishi manipulation the more damage your attacks will be allowed to do. Due to a suggestion from shuu i toyed with the idea to each race a boost in a certain stat but decided against it so shuu i didn't forget your idea. Now hierro will increase your toughness by a certain amount depending on the individual arrancar you can tell use how much it increases and give your reasoning behind the number and we will either approve or not. Vizored masks will give all stats a boost of 20 except endurance which it actually lowers by 20. I previously toyed with the idea of letting the masks give you another ability but i feel like that is too broken so that is no longer in effect.

ok so now i need comments on this
Back to top Go down
https://bleachaftermath.rpg-board.net
saru shonen

saru shonen

Ryo : 44

PostSubject: Re: stat system (not final)   stat system (not final) EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 9:59 pm

perfection
Back to top Go down
Shikyo

Shikyo

Ryo : 21

PostSubject: Re: stat system (not final)   stat system (not final) EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 9:59 pm

are you going to put up a system of classification?
Back to top Go down
Alucard
Admin

PostSubject: Re: stat system (not final)   stat system (not final) EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 10:00 pm

what do you mean shikyo?
Back to top Go down
Angron

Angron

Ryo : 82

PostSubject: Re: stat system (not final)   stat system (not final) EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 10:02 pm

What will stat changes be for bankai and ressurecion? Please include segunda etapa as well.
Back to top Go down
Alucard
Admin

PostSubject: Re: stat system (not final)   stat system (not final) EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 10:05 pm

hmmm ok what do yall think of this, activating shikai takes away one of your posts and activating bankai takes away another 1, if you go directly to bankai it will take away 2 instead of one, and it will drain 1 post for every 1 it is active so that means that if you do an action in one post with bankai active it will take away 2 posts. I'm considering taking away the endurance loss for vizored and making their drain bigger with it active what do yall think?
Back to top Go down
Shikyo

Shikyo

Ryo : 21

PostSubject: Re: stat system (not final)   stat system (not final) EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 10:09 pm

Say these r my stats:

Str: 50
Speed: 50
Toughness: 50
Reiatsu: 50
Stamina: 50
Reishi manipulation: 50

what do the numbers mean?

Some sort of classification could tell us exactly how strong, fast, durable, etc. our charries are. Easiest way to do it is to compare to canonical characters and their feats.

Like a strength of 50 could mean Komamura-level strength.
Speed of 50 Soifon-level Hoho speed.
Toughness of 50could be Shunsui-level durability.
reiatsu of 50 could be kenpachi-level (pre-nnoitra).
stamina of 50 could be hitsugaya-level.
reishi manipulation of 50 could mean byakuya-level.

basically a range of comparisons that'd classify the stats.

Back to top Go down
saru shonen

saru shonen

Ryo : 44

PostSubject: Re: stat system (not final)   stat system (not final) EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 10:10 pm

meh now i agree with him
Back to top Go down
Angron

Angron

PostSubject: Re: stat system (not final)   stat system (not final) EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 10:12 pm

Shikai, bankai/ressurecion, and ressurecion segunda etapa are all very instantaneous and make you more durable/powerful... Shikai doesn't really boost stats to begin with >>

I'm asking stat wise how would they increase or not.
Back to top Go down
Alucard
Admin

PostSubject: Re: stat system (not final)   stat system (not final) EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 10:16 pm

to what shikyo is saying, it's not really to classify how fast you are, it's how fast or how strong you are compared to other players however if you have an idea i'm open to it just pm me about its, now to what angron is saying unless they specify in their zanpakuto creation that it gives them a certain stat boost then no they won't increase however i'm letting everyone edit their zanpakutos to specify how much of a stat increase they get
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Ryo : 20

PostSubject: Re: stat system (not final)   stat system (not final) EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 4:13 pm

I feel Toughness is a tad bit off.
Shouldn't it be, the lower your toughness, the more damage you take?
Back to top Go down
Angron

Angron

PostSubject: Re: stat system (not final)   stat system (not final) EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 4:19 pm

Yes that is how it should be, Rose.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: stat system (not final)   stat system (not final) Empty

Back to top Go down

stat system (not final)
Page 1 of 1