Bleach Aftermath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Aftermath takes place years after the battle with Aizen. No real characters will be in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» What happened to this place
assignment for maiko, vegeta, and saru - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 7:51 pm by saru shonen

» Just In Case......
assignment for maiko, vegeta, and saru - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 7:37 pm by Zazyre

» EYYY!!! Attention please!
assignment for maiko, vegeta, and saru - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 11:58 pm by Angron

» Im Back -Ice
assignment for maiko, vegeta, and saru - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 6:41 pm by Ice bane

» Gillian invasion
assignment for maiko, vegeta, and saru - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 9:34 pm by Shikyo

» Zazyre Alciel
assignment for maiko, vegeta, and saru - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 4:34 pm by Zazyre

» Zazyre's future Zanpakutou
assignment for maiko, vegeta, and saru - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 12:27 am by Zazyre

» my apologies
assignment for maiko, vegeta, and saru - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 5:30 am by Alucard

» Aurora Manor, House of the Fullbringers
assignment for maiko, vegeta, and saru - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 5:01 pm by Chimera-Leonov

Top posters
Alucard
assignment for maiko, vegeta, and saru - Page 2 I_vote_lcapassignment for maiko, vegeta, and saru - Page 2 I_voting_barassignment for maiko, vegeta, and saru - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Angron
assignment for maiko, vegeta, and saru - Page 2 I_vote_lcapassignment for maiko, vegeta, and saru - Page 2 I_voting_barassignment for maiko, vegeta, and saru - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Maiko mana
Prince Vegeta
saru shonen
Mokuntaku
Chimera-Leonov
Son Goku
Reina Venena
Shikyo
Statistics
We have 47 registered users
The newest registered user is giancan

Our users have posted a total of 414 messages in 94 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed May 15, 2019 11:06 am

assignment for maiko, vegeta, and saru

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Prince Vegeta

Prince Vegeta

Ryo : 34

assignment for maiko, vegeta, and saru - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: assignment for maiko, vegeta, and saru   assignment for maiko, vegeta, and saru - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 1:40 am

"Thank you sir but i have a question." After pausing for a moment he had the courage to ask "If maniko gets promoted to captain can me and her train together to master to the power of the "Bankai so that we can have a stronger force?" Waiting for a response and after he would take his leave.
Back to top Go down
Alucard
Admin

Ryo : 196

PostSubject: Re: assignment for maiko, vegeta, and saru   assignment for maiko, vegeta, and saru - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 1:45 am

"I'm sorry but I don't believe you are ready for that power yet." after vegeta leaves "Maiko i think you're ready to handle the power of a captain rank. I'd like you to train to learn your bankai. Afterwards I will personally have a spar with you and if you manage to impress me i will allow you to become a captain. Keep in mind i will not be holding back in this fight i'll be coming at you very hard so you must stay focused."
Back to top Go down
https://bleachaftermath.rpg-board.net
Maiko mana

Maiko mana

Ryo : 45

PostSubject: Re: assignment for maiko, vegeta, and saru   assignment for maiko, vegeta, and saru - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 1:57 am

She looks at head and says " of course sir I will train so I may release my bankai and our fight will be no hold bars I will come at you with all I got my self so be prepared for a very interesting fight and I will start my training imidietly sir "as she gives a salute as she sucks on her sucker. " I will do my best to show you that I am strong enough to be a capton."  She waits for his response with a grin on her face.
Back to top Go down
Alucard
Admin

Ryo : 196

PostSubject: Re: assignment for maiko, vegeta, and saru   assignment for maiko, vegeta, and saru - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 2:01 am

" You understand that this position is not to be taken lightly. Things are different now, We are rebuilding and we need powerful leaders that people can look up to. I have great hopes for you in the future , Maiko, Don't let me down."
Back to top Go down
https://bleachaftermath.rpg-board.net
Prince Vegeta

Prince Vegeta

Ryo : 34

PostSubject: Re: assignment for maiko, vegeta, and saru   assignment for maiko, vegeta, and saru - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 2:02 am

Vegeta was simply sitting outside the door happy for his friend possible no going to become a captain. "So this is the difference in our power i get one step closer and sent two steps back." Waiting outside the office so he could be the first to tell here congratz and go work on leanring some new skills so he could be on par if not above all the other vice-captains so he could finally be put with maiko so they could hang out. "This should be a good surprise for her as a gift." Waiting there he pulled out the already bought bag of suckers he had ready for her me she got out of the office. Mostly where her favorite flavor minus a few strawberry and blueberry which he thought she might like to try.
Back to top Go down
Maiko mana

Maiko mana

Ryo : 45

PostSubject: Re: assignment for maiko, vegeta, and saru   assignment for maiko, vegeta, and saru - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 2:07 am

"Of course sir I will take this very seriusly I will not let you down "as she salutes him one more time and begins to head out the door to meet up with vegeta to see if he wanted to go get some saki later. She crushed her sucker again as the cherry flavoring ran down her throat she shivered thinking about how good it was licking her lips and walks out the door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: assignment for maiko, vegeta, and saru   assignment for maiko, vegeta, and saru - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

assignment for maiko, vegeta, and saru
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2